Request: ClassicBerry (UT Sans x US Sans: Christmas Party

Not meh art as usual. Requested by Nanookistebest . Enjoy the awkwardness as I didn't even know people even shipped this. This is gonna be weird to write. It's like UT Fontcest except with Sanses. And I do NOT like UT Fontcest. Papyrus is too innocent for a real relationship, let alone one with his over matured brother! Meh, whatever. I ain't gonna question people anymore. On to da story!

UT Sans:

"Papyrus, I'm leaving!" I called to my brother. Geno was throwing another Christmas party and all the Sanses were invited again. Since I'm the original, I couldn't refuse.

"OK! HAVE A GOOD TIME, BROTHER!" Papyrus waved as I left to go to my sentry stand. Ink said he was coming to pick me up this time. 'Maybe I can take a small nap before Ink gets here.' I thought to myself as I closed my eyesockets (however that works). After what seemed like a second, I was woken up by Ink. He was shaking me.

"Classic! Classic!" Ink called. I opened one of my eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Eep!" Ink stumbled back and fell on his back in the snow. I laughed as I helped Ink up.

"H-How long were you awake?" Ink stuttered.

"A second." I answered.

"Cmon. Let's go. You're the last Sans I had to get." Ink said briskly.

"Oh, so I'm not special? Without me, none of you would even exist. Not even you Ink." I teased. Teasing Ink was hilarious.

"You are special! That's why you're last!" Ink made the portal. "Now go!" Ink shoved me into the portal and jumped in.

"How rude. You don't shove the original." I joked.

"Well, when the original is stalling, it's what you have to do." Ink responded.

"Fine fine. Whatever." Ink looked satisfied. "Shorty." I quickly added.

"I'M NOT SHORT!" Ink said indignantly.

"You're one of the shortest Sanses, Ink. And that says something because most Sanses are short. You're so smol." I said (I'm lookin at you, G. You're too tall to be a Sans!). Before Ink could reply, we were at the party. I saw Geno talking to Reaper, Fell most likely flirting with Sci, and all the other Sanses talking or drinking the punch that was probably spiked. Then, Blueberry bounded up to us.

"FINALLY, YOU HAVE ARRIVED! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WELCOME YOU TO THE SANSES' CHRISTMAS PARTY!" Blueberry was bursting with excitement. 'He is too cute for his own good.' I thought. All the Sanses turned their attention toward Ink and I.

"Sup." I greeted.

"COME ON! ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE!?" Blueberry grabbed my arm and dragged me to Dream Sans.

"THIS IS MY FRIEND, DREAM! DREAM, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SANS!" Blueberry introduced us.

"Blueberry, I told you last year, just call me Classic. Every Sans has a nickname so no one gets confused." I said.

"BUT CLASSIC MAKES YOU SOUND OLD!" Blueberry stomped his foot, which I thought was adorable.

"We call you Blueberry and you're not a blueberry, so calling me Classic doesn't make me old." I said.

"FINE!" Blueberry gave in. I made small talk with Dream and found out he had a brother named Nightmare Sans, who had a smol crush on Cross Sans. I gave him a thumbs up but decided not to ask Cross or Nightmare about the crush. I didn't want to be mauled on Christmas.

"Ok everyone! Truth or dare time!" Geno called out. We all went into a large room that was big enough for everyone to sit in a circle. We knew better than to argue with Geno because anyone who crossed Geno would have their lives at risk from Reaper.

"Who goes first?" Geno asked.

"THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WOULD LIKE TO GO FIRST!" Blueberry said. He was sitting right next to me.

"Ok. Truth or dare?" Geno asked.

"TRUTH!" Blueberry responded.

"Alright. Do you like anyone? If they are in this room right now, you have to say who." Geno smiled mischievously.

US Sans POV:

"Alright. Do you like anyone? If they a re in this room right now, you have to say who." Geno smiled mischievously.

"Um..." I didn't expect that to be the first question. 'How do I tell all the Sanses that I like Classic? Will they make fun of me? Maybe not because we have Afterdeath and Scifell up in here. Why not some Classicberry?' I gathered all my courage.

"I DO LIKE SOMEONE AND THEY ARE SITTING NEXT TO ME! THAT IS YOUR HINT!" I asked bravely.

Geno walked over to me and and whispered, "Is it Classic?" I nodded and he went back to his spot but he didn't sit down.

"IT'S CLASSIC!" Geno announced and then sat down. I covered my face in my scarf. I was so blue I could put actual blueberries to shame. Classic took my scarf away from my face.

"Don't worry. I like you too." Classic confessed. A bunch of "Aww's" came up from almost everyone in the room. Classic suddenly stood up. I looked at him on confusion and he just nodded at me.

"I am about to reveal some information that I know." Classic announced. Everyone was staring at him.

"I will be saying every Sans that likes another Sans." Lots of Sanses gasped.
"Let's start with..." Classic looked around. "Geno." Geno turned blue.
"Geno likes Reaper." Reaper looked at Geno. "But don't worry Geno. Reaper likes you back." Reaper also turned blue.

"Next up is Red." Red looked startled.
"Red obviously has a thing for Sci and Sci likes him back." Red's face could put tomatoes to shame and Sci turned blue.

"Then we have Ink." Ink looked scared.
"Ink likes Error." Error stared at Ink and Ink looked at the ground. "Error also has feelings for Ink." Error turned yellow and Ink's face became a rainbow.

"Now, I will announce someone that I will painfully mauled by." Classic looked kind of sad.

"MWEHEHEHEH! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WILL NOT LET YOU DIE!" I stepped in. Classic put his arm around me and it filled me with hope.

"Cross likes Nightmare and Nightmare likes him back." Classic said quickly. I looked over at Nightmare and Cross and saw they weren't angry. They looked...relieved. They hugged and whispered to each other.

"How did you know these things?"
Reaper asked, still a bit surprised by Geno liking him back.

"I'm the original. I know everything about the other me's." Classic answered. We played Truth or Dare for a bit longer until it was really late. No one wanted to go home, knowing that their crush liked them back. We spent the night at the mansion. I couldn't fall asleep because of a nightmare and I went to Classic's room. He was awake for once and he immediately saw me.

"What's wrong, Blueberry?" Classic asked.

"Nightmare." I answered. Classic motioned for me to lay down next to him and I did. He put a protective arm on me and fell asleep. I felt safe and soon, I fell asleep in the embrace of Classic. (Classic embrace)