A egypt god falls

In Egypt we see gods and goddesses eating and drinking. They celebrate for there victory of protecting there home from the Greeks.

But among them the sun god Ra the strongest among all present and the most important seemed troubled. The others notice this among them Isis walks toward him and ask him.

"Father Ra what's wrong you should be having fun enjoying yourself we have won the fight and soon the war."

Isis said to her creator and Ra responded by saying.

"I know Isis it's just I have this feeling that soon a fight will begin and this time I don't think any gods or goddess will win. But it may just be my imagination I'll join you all soon."

( outside with cinder)

After fighting and killing an army of soldiers cinder continues to walk towards the source of this power of heat.

As he walks to the giant door that holds the power. But as he reached the top there stood two being one human looking but green the other with a hawk head.

They were different they held power in them and don't seem to want to move out of the way.

The green one said " you who attack are army I don't know who you are but I suggest you leave before we make you."

As he finished speaking he was soon found with an armored hand in his face and soon the man was pushed through the door opening it in the process. The other one was found with a lance sized sword in him and then thrown next to the other bleeding.

When he looked up he found his target surround by other powerful beings. Not wanting to waist energy fighting he teleports directly behind his target and teleports back to the bonfire. Taking him to the kiln.

As soon as cinder beat the target with a disk over his head and trapped him in the shrine he returns to the bonfire to find his next target.
( longest chapter yet hope you liked it I was going to do a fight but am deciding to save it for later)