Yhorm the giant

As the fire fades the flame calls apron the old lords of cinder. The bell rings but no unkindled only gods with souls that need to be burned.

The bell rung and the gods battles stopped a battle between 6 gods stopped as the ground shook the fighters. On one side stands Loki, belliona, and rajin. And there enemy's Thor, Scylla and medusa.

This battle started the same as all the others. But when the earthquakes happened after a bell rung then all stopped and stared as out. Of the ground came a giant weapon bigger then anything they've ever seen. What followed scared them the most out came a giant bigger then the weapon as tall as a castle and covered in dirt and armor.
They looked at this being and felt fear many dropped there weapons but belliona didn't the minute the giant started to walk she attacked. With her sword hitting its foot. But to her surprise the weapon bounced like it would had it hit stone. This looked like it didn't bother it but as soon as she looked up she saw the machete come towards her she thought she would die.
But the other fighters saw this and it was medusa who saved her enemy in time and as soon as that happened the machete came and with it came a shook another earthquake. Medusa smartly fled the fight with belliona in tow. Along with others besides Loki and sylla who stayed to fight and allow the others to escape.

The battle started with the giant Yohrm hitting an illusion of Loki destroying most of the area and making a shock wave. Next sylla tried to use her one of her tail heads to bit it's leg which fails after that Loki threw knifes at Yohrm who seemed bothered. But was soon stopped by the weapon hitting sylla into Loki then smartly they ran as fast as they could to leave but felt quakes when they turned they saw Yohrm running and he hit Loki seeing the enemy weakened enemy Yohrm grabbed Loki and headed to firelink shrine to his throne all while Sylla watched saddened.

As soon as Yohrm sat on his throne he threw the god in the middle unconscious waiting for the other lords to arrive and wondering why there are six thrones.

Sorry for the long update hoped you like it.