First day

(a/n  please note that this is my first story so i'm sorry if it's bad)

Your POV:

BUZZZZ

you wake up to your alarms clock going off for the 4th time, still tired, you pressed snoozed after looking to see the time, 7:00 and class starts at 7:30. you hurry up and get dressed, put your hair in a messy bun, grabbed your glasses and started walking to school. you see a black car drive up beside you and stop. someone rolls down the window and look at you. you look over to see who it is, its Namjoon, your bully. 

Namjoon: wanna ride (said sarcastically)

you: (rolls eyes)

Namjoon: (rolls up window and drives off)

You get to school, walk inside, get your stuff from your locker, then head to class. you go to your seat and sit down while everyone talks with their friends, you were jealous because you didn't have any friends. you didn't see Namjoon anywhere so you let out a relief sigh. until..

"I love you"

"i'm single"

"be mine"

once you heard that, you already knew. hes in your class. great, you thought, my first class of the day i have to spend with this idiot. you try to keep calm and take out your notebook to doodle until the bell, then your hear someone sit right beside you, you turn to your left and see none other than, Namjoon doing the little finger wave thing.

*sigh* great, you thought, why does he have to sit next to me

Finally the teacher came in and started her lesson. you felt like someone was staring and you so you turn to your left and see that Namjoon was the one staring at you. you glared at him and turned back to the teacher. then all of the sudden..

you: owe

teacher: miss (y/n) do we have a problem?

you: aniyo miss, i'm sorry *bows*

you sit back down and turn to Namjoon then give him a death glare. he just smirks then turns toward the teacher. 

classes go on and on until..

*bell ringing*

you: *stretches* finally time for lunch

you get up and walk to lunch. just as you expected, you'll be alone your whole high school year. as Namjoon walks by he "accidentally" spills his lunch on you.

you: hey!

Namjoon: sorry (said sarcastically)

you get up and go to the restroom to clean up. once you are finished cleaning up the bell rings signaling lunch is over, so you head to class hoping you wouldn't bump into you know who. 

class goes on and on

To Be Continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n  sorry the chapter is so short, ill try to make the other ones longer. thanks for reading)