|Triggered|Clint Barton X Reader

The meme was indeed funny. 

People were getting creative and made funny vines and posts about it on Tumblr. But your boyfriend, Clint, took it to the next level. Being the extremist he was, he always took it to the next level.

Saturday Morning.

You tossed lightly in bed. Your body slowly woke up, as light poured into the room.

You peeked an eye open and saw Clint sleeping peacefully by your side. You closed your eyes again and moved closer to him; instinctively he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer. Inhaling his scent, you sighed in delight and gradually dozed off to sleep again.

The Avengers' wake up call rung loudly. 

You shot up in bed, followed by Clint doing the same. "Why is that ringing? It never does." You asked. He shrugged and answered the phone.

"M'what?" He grunted. There was a pause for a few seconds, he was silent. He listened attentively and nodded along, almost as if the person he was talking to could see him. "Alright, thanks." He hung up the phone and sighed. 

He looked at you, smiling. "I get the day off,"

You grinned and he gave you a quick kiss on the forehead. "Yay." You stretched out your limbs from their previous tucked self. He took this opportunity to tickle you.

You burst into fits of laughter. "Hahahahhahaha-Clint-hahahahaha-sto-hahah-stop!!!!" You squirmed vigorously under him. "Say uncle!" He giggled, making his way down to your waist. "HAHAHAHA! UN-HAHAHA-CLE! UNCLE! HAHAHA!!" You struggled, clearly running out of breath, trying to push him off of you.

He immediately stopped then sat on his heels, staring you down with a grin plastered on his face. You were partially sweating and your sides ached because of the intense laughter. "I'm triggered." You laughed at your use of an inside joke you both shared. He then chuckled and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

You rolled out of bed, knees a little weak from what had just happened. Walking to your closet and you picked out a presentable but comfy outfit. You weren't going anywhere today, it was finally Clint's day off. A whole day where you and your long term boyfriend could watch movies and cuddle.

You got dressed and walked into your shared bathroom suite. While Clint was taking a shower, you peed, brushed your teeth, tied your hair up in a bun and put a tiny bit of makeup.

Finishing off your eyeliner, you heard the shower stop. Clint slid the door open and grabbed a towel. "You wanna watch a movie with me later?" Clint said hugging you from behind. The only problem was he wasn't wearing the towel. "Clint! Put on your towel." You scolded, looking at him through the mirror. He simply backed up. "You know you want this." He danced, wiggling his flaccid penis. "Clint!" You covered your eyes. "Are you triggered (Y/N)?" He sang, continuing his little dance. 

Saturday Around Noon

You were eating lunch with Steve and Bucky. Clint had gone to the store to buy something really quick. Steve, had a sandwich that Bucky prepared for him. You had some chicken noodle soup, which was perfect since it was cold outside.

"TRIGGERED!" Clint shouted walking into the main kitchen, with two bags in his hands. "What's wrong Clint?" Steve asked, a bit worried. You simply chuckled.

"Steve there's nothing wrong, haha it's just an inside joke." You explained. Steve simply nodded, still looking confused.

Saturday Afternoon

Clint and Natasha trained every Saturday. Even though it was his day off he still went. Of course, you followed the pair of assassins downstairs to the gym, simply because it was quite the sight to see. You sat idly on the bench and watched Clint pound away into a few punching bags then shooting a couple of targets.

Natasha eventually got annoyed and challenged him to a fight. You, obviously getting nervous, because that redhead can sure punch. He wrapped his hands in bandages, so did Natasha.

They both got in the ring and waited till you said them off. "Go!" You shouted. 

Natasha lifted her fists about to her eye level and scanned Clint's every move. She started off with a simple punch directed into his arm, that he dodged quickly. It was his turn now; Clint attempted to kick her sides but missed as she blocked his effort with her forearm. She threw a few punches to his face, succeeding each time, and finished him off by wrapping her legs around his waist and bringing him to the floor to pin him, her signature move.

"Ha!" She rasped. He opened his eyes, sighing dramatically. 

"TRIGGERED!" He shouted.

Saturday Night

The avengers all wound up in the living room to watch a movie, Scream, to be specific.

"Awh come on! That's so stupid! Nobody would even do that in real life!" Tony complained at the idiocy of the main character. "Triggered!" Clint shouted between stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"See, that's how I would kill someone. The guy is not that stupid." Natasha acknowledged. From her lazy boy chair in the corner. 

"What the fuck Nat?" You giggled. "Triggered!!" Clint once again shouted, giggling. "Will you shut up?" Bucky sighed irritated.

You squealed quietly as the scary scene was showing intense gore. You cuddled into Clint's side, trying to be cute, but he just shouted. "TRIGGERED!" Which earned a pillow to his face, thrown by Pietro.

Late Saturday Night

Clint took another shower because he did have an intense workout earlier today. You were settled in bed, reading a book you enjoyed on Wattpad, snuggled up in your poofy blankets.

You felt the bed dip a little. Clint, who was showered clean and smelled of old spice, got under the covers and turned off your phone. "Um, excuse me. I was reading that." You said, fake pissed off.

 He chuckled and put it on the side table. "Why-" He shut you up with a kiss. You kissed back, feeling his lips on yours. Clint pulls away. "Triggered." He whispered, smirking. You simply sighed and grabbed onto a pillow. "Triggered." You stated and hit him in the face with the pillow. 

"Hey!" He frowned. "I'm triggered." He said.

"Well you being triggered is triggering me." You said with a straight face. 

"Stop, don't breathe it's triggering me." He said, holding back is smile. "TRIGGERED!!!" He shouted and started tickling you again.

But it didn't go the way he planned. You accidentally punched him in the face, trying to once again squirm out of his grip. You apologized frantically, but the only thing he could say was; 

"I'm triggered."