Natasha X Reader (SMUT)

She was your first girlfriend, it had been a while since you came out as (Sexuality). The team had been so accepting, you even noticed that Maria Hill and Dr. Cho sometimes flirted.

But there's always been that tension with Natasha that you had. She was gorgeous and intimidating. A few years back she came out as Pansexual, which once again, everyone accepted.

After you came out, she started flirting with you and grabbed your ass here and there. Eventually, you guys became really close and ended up dating.

It was some Holliday today, so both of you didn't have to go to work. You slept in until twelve, everyday usually your alarm went off at five, it was draining.

You wake up, alone in bed. You were wearing one of Steve's Captain America shirts and booty shorts.

You pull the covers off of you after you check all your notifications on social media. Lazily you walk into the bathroom, doing all the necessities.

"(Y/N)?" Nat came in, looking around the room. "In here." You groaned, brushing your teeth.

She enters wearing a Hamilton shirt, grey hoodie, and black yoga pants, hair bunched up into a bun. "Love the outfit." You laughed. She just grinned and playfully punched your arm.

"What do you want to do today? Just hang around the house?" She lifted a brow, crossing her arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah." You spit out the foaming toothpaste and rinse your mouth. You wipe off the excess and place a kiss to her lips. "You know I like lazy days," you grinned.

She chuckled and slapped your ass as you walked out of the bathroom.

•~•

Yes, it was a Harry Potter movie marathon kinda day. You had fetched some popcorn, Gatorade, candies, fruits, all types of snacks.

You had your comforter on the couch, both you and Nat cuddled into it. You shared kisses here and there or even affectionate gestures through the movie.

"You're a Slytherin for sure

"You're a Slytherin for sure." You mumbled into her neck. She laughed, you could feel the vibration. "If I'm Slytherin, then your Hufflepuff." She shot back, playing with your hair.

You had finished the fourth movie, it was already supper time. You look at your phone, revealing the cute selfie of you and her.

"It's already six." You said. She groaned and stretched her limbs. "Urgghhh..." He grinned, stretching her arms.

•~•

You had started cooking, Nat watched. Stir-fry was on the menu for tonight. It was her favorite.

You chopped vegetables, cooked the rice, fried the chicken. She just loved the way you concentrated while you worked. And how you did everything with precision.