chapter 9 part 1

Benny

Love...

It was the one thing I expected I wouldn't have in life. I mean, my whole life was baseball. It is my life. I didn't have time for girls because they were so obsessed with dresses or makeup. Or they either like me because I'm a good baseball player. . .

But Olive Hale. She was different.

She wasn't all girly or acted like a "Damsel in Distress". She was just. . . . .

Liv.

After last night's barf fest the boys agreed that we wouldn't play today. I got up and got ready for the day. After I ate breakfast and told my mom I was going out. I needed to be only with my thoughts. I left to the Sandlot with my bat, glove, and a ball.

When I made it to the Sandlot I saw Liv there. In the middle of the Diamond she kept throwing the ball up and catching it in her glove. It took her a while to realize I was standing there watching her. "Oh, Hey Benny." She said with a smile but her voice didn't sound like her natural happy self.

After there was a awkward silence. I didn't know what to say. Espeacially to the girl I like... Or I think even love.

"Benny are you mad at me or something?" She asked breaking the silence between us.

"What?! No, no, no, I couldnt be mad at you." I told her. "Why would she think that?" I questioned to myself. Then it was like she read my mind.

"It was just that after the feris wheel ride at the carnival you seemed different. Did I say something to upset you? Or did you not like the thought of us alone together as a date? Because if not I'm sorry." Then in that moment I knew I had to tell her how I felt. But I couldn't get words to come out of my mouth. Liv gave me one last glance before walking past me. Before she could walk away I grabbed her hand and smashed my lips onto her's. When she didn't kiss back I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Liv-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. She's kissing me. . . She's kissing Me!!!

Her lips were so soft. And I felt like I was have fireworks set off around us.

Then we finally pulled away to take a breath. I looked her in the eyes. "Liv I know I haven't known you for I while. But I think I knew this ever since I saw you moving into the neighborhood." I said taking a pause.

"What is it?"

"I love you." She eyes grew wide with an unreadable expression. I was killing me not knowing if she felt the same.

"Benny..." She said softly.

"Yeah."

"I think I love you too. . ." We both smiled at each other. I then pulled her into a small kiss.

The last thought that ran into my mind was. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

She loves me

Hey guys I know it's short sorry. But I just wanted to say I just watched the Suicide Squad and it was amazing!!! It was mind blowing. To cut It short it was amazing. Anyway I wanted to update today instead of Monday 👎👎. Any who hope you like this chapter.

Love~

Madison ✌❤