9 part 2

"Liv I know I haven't known you for I while. But I think I knew this ever since I saw you moving into the neighborhood." Benny said taking a pause.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I love you."

"Benny..." I said softly.

"Yeah."

"I think I love you too. . ." We both smiled at each other. He then pulled me into a small kiss.

I was beyond happy at this point. Benny Rodriguez loves me. It was so unbelievable But yet it was true. I could tell from his eyes that he ment every word he said. I did to. I didnt think at such a young age I would find love. Benny. . . Benny was different. I think it's hard for me Not to love him.

We were currently sitting together on the benches. Benny had his arm around me as I tested my head on his shoulder. Everything seemed perfect. It was. Then I remembered what my Dad told me.

"Promise that when you meet someone special to you. From the heart, promise me that you won't let them go because before you know it they won't be there for you"

"Benny?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Yeah?" He questioned back.

I pulled out the two necklaces from my back pocket and showed them to him. "My Dad said these belonged to him and my mother when they were kids. He said they used play here at this very spot when they were younger. But a couple of months ago my mom died in a car crash." I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. That only made Benny hold me tighter.

"Liv I'm so sorry." He said hugging me.

"No, it's okay. I'm telling you this because my Dad said that when I found someone special to me that I should hold on to them and never let them go. And Benny, you are really special to me. Before I met you I felt so alone. But when I'm with you I feel like the luckiest girl alive. That why I want to give you this." I said showing him the necklaces.

"Liv I can't take this. Those were your parents. I'd feel guilty taking that from you." He said shaking his head.

"Benny don't feel guilty. I'm giving this to you willingly. Just... Please take it." I told him. He hesitated for a second before taking the necklace from my hand. I put on his while he put on mine. After He put mine on I turn around to face him but he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing I think I'm falling more in love with you." I smiled before kissing him. It lasted a good 10 seconds before He pulled away.

"Liv will you go out on a date with me." He asked catching me off gaurd.

"Of course."

Please read ⬇

Hi guys I'm sorry for the short chapters. I have a lot of school work to do and I dont want to have slow updates because I hate those.

So I have watched the movie suicide squad twice and I love love loved it. Pretty please comment if you have seen it and if you have tell what you thought about it.

Also I am going to having a contest really soon so be ready for any surprise updates

Love

~ Madison ✌❤