Chpt.1

Mangles POV

  I saw Foxy,my brother, with Chica and Jamie,there kid. They played with Jamie, watching, I couldn't help but smile.
   I want a romance like there's. I DID like Toy Freddy but, he seems to not like me in that way. I gave up on him.
  Still, having someone to talk to, hold hands with, all that...sounds like something out of a fairy tail.

    I sat on my bead reading,The fault in our Stars.

(Quick thing: no one is dieing!!!)

I heard a knock,"Yo,it's me." I heard Freddy say.
  "Whaaaaat...?" I asked, not wanting to talk.
  "Bish open up!" Freddy yelled chuckling.
   I opened the door, he said,"Hey, umm, Bonnie wants to know how you dos your hair."
I gave him a blank face and said,"Look, If fusion tips is ALL you came here for, you can just leave."
   He said,"Ughhhh...fine, also, I've noticed something about you."
  He tilted my head as I leaned against the door way,"What?"
   He said,"The way you look at your brother and Chica, and-the the-sparkle in your eyes.  You hope to find love as well,don't you,Mangle?"
  I sighed,"Yeah, but, I'll need help.
  Freddy said,"Well, look no further-"
"You'll help me!?"
Freddy said,"No, I was going to say you should see Sprongtrap. He wants a relationship to you know. Maybe you two could find each others ideal lover."

Time skip! Brought to you by, Fairy Tail,(Nalu!)

I walked to Springtraps room, as I knocked I heard from the other side of the door,"Ughh...I'm not here, go away!"
  I yelled,"OPEN THE F'IN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!!! ALSO,IS THAT ANYWAY TO TREAT A GURL WHO CAME TO ASK FOR HELP?!"
I heard him run to the door, and the locks turn, the door opend. He was paler, i guess I scared the color out of him!
I said," Freddy said that you want to get into a relationship. I'll help you out. You find me someone while I find you some one, we can even leave the pizzarea."
He said,"No."
"Why?"
He said,"It won't work."
"Ugh,why you gotta be so negative?"
"I just think it's a waste of time, I'd rather have a girl fall for me first. Then the other way around."
"Then lets do it!!" I beamed.
"No!"
"Yes."
"If I say yes will you leave me alone?"
I nodded.
He sighed,"Fine. I don't look forward working with you." He held out his hand.
I grabbed it and shook it, I don't know why but, he's hand feels warm.
  I said,"Okay! Tomorrow we start Math making!!"
He said sarcastically,"Yeah..."

Sorry that it's short! It's like the middle of the nigh for me and I'm very tired you see, the next chapter will be longer! See ya! Thx for reading!

                                         ,Kokruka ❤️