I || м υ ĸ a м ι в r o т н e r ѕ

Location: Mukami Brothers' Mansion
Time: 17:45 (5:45)
Date: June 12

___3rd POV___
"Neko-chaaaaaaaaan~!" A loud voice shouted throught the mansion. "What Kou-kun?" An irritated voice said while appearing behind the blonde idol. "You're going to school today~!" Kou said happily. "Nooooooooo..." The female with L/h H/c said in a low voice. "Come on N/n it won't be that bad." A tall figure said while appearing infront of the two. "Y-Yuma?!" Y/n studdered from the male that suddenly appeared. "Heh." Yuma said with a smirk in return. "Don't scare me like that!" Y/n said while placing a hand on her chest. "Alright no more fooling around Y/n your uniform is in your room, get ready. All four of us will be waiting in the limo." A guy with blackish/blueish hair said. "Yea yea." Y/n said as she disappeared.

___Quick Time Skip___

Y/n came running down the stairs and to the limo as she was wearing a uniform with the same symbol as the Mukami brothers. "I'm here." Y/n said as she went into the limo. "Finally." Yuma said as he rolled his eyes. "Y/n-chan......are you ready...to go...?" A boy with bandages one his arms asked. "Yea Azu-kun, I'm ready." Y/n replied while smiling.

____Another Time Skip___
Location: Monsutāsukūru Academy
Time: 18:00 (6:00)
(A: To make things clear the Mukami brothers moved to another school because ever since they found out about Y/n's past with the Sakamaki brothers they moved schools. And since it's a school of monsters KarlHeinz made Y/n into the Mukami's younger sister and turned her half vampire.)

"Ugh...." Y/n groaned as she went out the limo. "It won't be so bad ya know Neko-chan?" Kou asked asked her. "Yea but it's school!" Y/n threw her hands in the air while the others where coming out. "And...it's to help...you gain knowledge.." Azusa said. "Tch, whatever let's go." Yuma said walking into the school with the rest following.

"Alright class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." A teacher with black hair purple eyes said. "Hello, I'm Y/n Mukami!" Y/n introduced herself. "A Mukami?!" "That means she is related to the Mukami brothers." "She's cute." "Look at those fangs." "She's half vampire, just like the Mukami brothers." "Class enough!" The teacher shouted as everyone calmed down. "Alright go sit next to Mr. Yumigato." The teacher said as she pointed to the seat next to a male with blonde hair and green eyes. "Hai.." Y/n said and walked to her seat obediently. "Alright class today we will be learning about...."

____??? POV____
"I guess we now know where Y/n is at now." A voice said. "Thanks for the news old man." Another said. "My pleasure and I only told you since you've been hunting her down, besides I knew where she was at all along." A deep voice said and dissappeared. "That bitch knew?!" A loud voice shouted. "Calm down Subaru-kun...we now know where she is. Nfufufu." An immitating voice said. "It seems so, though I don't know how she would be able to enter Monsutāsukūru Academy, that is a school of monsters." A matured voice said. "Simple answer, she is now a monster." A lazy voice said.

_________________________
wнaт тнey нave вeen looĸιng ғor, wнaт тнey don'т ĸnow ιѕ. . .тнere мigнт вe a ѕυprιѕe wιтн ιт. . .
__________________________