II || thє ѕєcrєt hαѕ вєєn unlσckєd 2/2

Recap: What do they want from me? They said they don't need me anymore." Y/n said and looked at Snow. Azusa went over to her and hugged her arm. "It's....okay Y/n-chan....we will figure this..out." He said and smiled. Y/n looked at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah! Me, Ruki, Kou, and Azusa will figure this out!" Yuma said with a smirk. "You mean Ruki, Kou, Azusa and I." Y/n said with a grin. "WHATEVER!!" Yuma said while throwing his hands up in the air. I smiled at everyone. "Now what shall we eat?" I asked.
_______________________________________________________
Location: Mukami Mansion
Time: 22:00 (10:00 pm)

___Kou's POV___
"Can I have some candy please?" I asked Y/n. "Yea." She replies. "Feed one to me." I demanded. She sighs and feeds one to me. "Mmm~ This is good Neko-Chan!~" I complimented. "Thats why I eat it." She replied. "Man so much attitude." I complained. Knock knock. I heard from the door way. "Come in." I said. "Umm the Sakamakis are here." Yuma said walking into the door. Right away Y/n choked on the candy she was eating. I patted her back so she was able to breathe again. "WHAT?!?!" She said when she regained her breath. "Yea...and Ruki is telling us to come downstairs." Yuma added. "I'm not going downstairs." Y/n said. "You have to." Yuma said and picked her up like a sack of potatoes. "Lets go Kou." He said then teleported to the room as I followed.

___Y/n's POV___
There are the faces. I never wanted to see again. Shuu's, Reiji's, Laito's, Kanato's, Ayato's, and lastly Subaru's. I cringed so hard when I saw their faces. "Yuma put me down." I whispered. He didn't say anything, and just dropped me. "What brings you here?" Ruki asks. "Nfufuf~ Oh, just stoping by to say hi to Y/n." Laito says. "Oh please, why are you really here?" I say while crossing my arms. "To bring you back." Kanato says with his sinister smile. "What makes you think I'm coming with you?" I scoff. "Cause we said so." Ayato says. "Hah! Foolish pure bloods, she doesn't listen to us, so what makes you think she is coming with you?" Yuma smirks. "She doesn't have to listen we can just take her." Shu says opening an eye. "I'd like to see you try." I say with a toothy grin showing my fangs. "What's you relation with Y/n anyway, Mukamis?" Subaru says with a 'tch'. "She's our....sister." Azusa says latching onto my arm. "Since when?!" Ayato yells. "Ever since you abandoned me." I say with a shrug. "So you are now a half blood?" Reiji asks. I nod. "Anyways you may leave now." Ruki says. "Who said we were leaving?" Ayato says with a smirk. "Didn't Karl mention we were going to live here now?" Reiji says with a slight grin. "Then why would you say you will take her away?" Kou asks curious. "Just to see you response." Shu says making his self comfortable. "Anyways since that is 'cleared' up, I will be leaving." I say and walk to the kitchen with Kou.

___Kou's POV____
"Awh~ Neko-chan! Our candy fell!" I whined. "Oh well." She replies. I pout and hug her. "I know your not ok, Neko-chan." I say patting her head. She hugs me back burying her face in my chest since I was taller. "I thought I'd never have to see them again." She mumbled. "I know...but maybe they're sorry." I say. "Even if they did, I would never trust them again. They only thought of me as a blood bag..." She starts to cry. "Neko-chan! Don't be sad, where is the savage Y/n?" I pulled away and smiled. She playfully slapped me but not to hard. I pretended it hurt and held my cheek to pretend to be in pain. "Kou! Did I hit you to hard?" She asks worriedly. I smiled and hugged her again. "No I'm just kidding." I chuckled. "Kou! You know I take things seriously. "Sorry Neko-chan." I smiled.

________________
ѕσmє σf чσur єnєmíєѕ míght nσt ѕαч ѕσrrч, вut dєєp ínѕídє σf thєm thєч knσw thєч αrє, вut dσnt wαnt tσ ѕhσw ít.
________________

-A/N- Wah! Minna-san sorry for not updating in such a long time but here is part 2! -