II || thє ѕєcrєt hαѕ вєєn unlσckєd 1/2

Recap: "I guess we now know where Y/n is at now." A voice said. "Thanks for the news old man." Another said. "My pleasure and I only told you since you've been hunting her down, besides I knew where she was at all along." A deep voice said and dissappeared. "That bitch knew?!" A loud voice shouted. "Calm down Subaru-kun...we now know where she is. Nfufufu." An immitating voice said. "It seems so, though I don't know how she would be able to enter Monsutāsukūru Academy, that is a school of monsters." A matured voice said. "Simple answer, she is now a monster." A lazy voice said.
________________________
Location: Monsutāsukūru Academy
Time: 20:45 (8:45 pm)

____Y/n's POV____
'RINGGGGGGG'
'Finally! School is over!!!' I got up and went to the front of the school where Ruki told me to wait at.

"Nekooooo-chaaaaaaan!!~" I heard Kou shout from the limo. "Hey Kou." I said bluntly. "Why are you so blunt all the time?" I heard Yuma complain. "Can you stop complaining to your sister, I have something to say." We heard a oh-so-familiar voice behind us. "Hey Dad.." I say and face him. "I told them." Karl said and smirked. "You told them?!" "Why?!" "I said not to tell them for a reason!" "Demo....why did you tell....them?" "I told them because it's time to set things out." He ended questions. "We can't sort anything out what they did can't be taken back." I said and went into the limo.

___Quick Time Skip___

Location: Mukami Mansion
Time: 21:00 (9:00 pm)

___Ruki's POV___
"Ruki-kun, what will we do since Karl told them where Neko-chan is???" Kou asked/whined at the same time. "We can't do anything about it." Yuma said, throwing a sugar cube in his mouth. "Why...?" Azusa asked and looked at me. "We can't do anything about it anymore he already told them." I said sitting down. "Hmph." Kou said then crossed his arms. "Guys I'm right here you know." Y/n said from the kitchen. "Neko-chan?!" Kou slightly shouted and went into the kitchen and saw her sitting on the counter top with her white husky 'Snow' on her lap. "Hey there." She said sarcastically. Eventually everyone pilled into the kitchen. "So..." Yuma started. "What do they want from me? They said they don't need me anymore." Y/n said and looked at Snow. Azusa went over to her and hugged her arm. "It's....okay Y/n-chan....we will figure this..out." He said and smiled. Y/n looked at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah! Me, Ruki, Kou, and Azusa will figure this out!" Yuma said with a smirk. "You mean Ruki, Kou, Azusa and I." Y/n said with a grin. "WHATEVER!!" Yuma said while throwing his hands up in the air. I smiled at everyone. "Now what shall we eat?" I asked.

_________________________
ѕσmєtímєѕ thє thíngѕ thαt чσur єnєmч αѕkѕ fσr αrє fσrgívnєѕѕ, dσn't fαll fσr thєír dírtч tríckѕ, вєcαuѕє nєхt thíng чσu knσw чσu gєt hurt αgαín. . .вч thє ѕαmє pєrѕσn
_________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: heyo! Drea here! Yes this is part one *tear* and that's only because I was updatong because I was San Fransico and now I am in a plane back home. I will have part 2 update sometime this week. So be prepared for part 2 baiiiiiiiiiiiii~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~