Chapter 35

Lee Jongsuk's Pov

"Sir, I think I can't break these two apart, Their love is so unbreakable" I barge in his room with Mrs.Park sitting beside him. Mr.Park scoffed and Mrs.Park shook her head.

"Boy, where's your manners?" Mr.Min said while I slightly bow my head. 

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I think I can't do this anymore, "I said while staring deeply into his eyes. After giving him my look, I turn my heels and Mr.Park threw something in my direction made me stop on my track.

"You promise that you would split them apart! Now you're not going to do it?!" Mr.Park yelled making me flinched a little while I heard his voice been raised up. Mrs.Park scoffed while drinking her tea in her fancy cup.

"I knew we shouldn't trust him," Mrs.Park muttered while Mr.Park's face turns red.

 "You son of a bitch! Why so sudden? Huh? I thought you want to help me out since I help you out!" Mr.Park stated while I press my lip together feeling uncomfortable as he yelling towards me.

"Sir, I want to say this but, I just realize that your son is in some great hands and you're just not seeing it clearly," I stated while Mr.Park narrows his eyes.

"What do you mean? huh!?" Mr.Park asked while threw his arms out of frustration. 

"In my Senior year, I already have seen Yoongi saving Jimin while your son was about to get raped by a bunch of horny teenagers," I explained while Mrs.Park raises her eyebrows. 

"What? My jiminie didn't tell me this?"Mrs.Park asked while crossing her arms.

"It because he is already in love with Min Yoongi, "I said while Mrs.Park looked at her husband who's already stay quite.

 "Well, that's all I want to tell you and I will take my leave," I said and bow my head, then turn my heels around, leaving their mansion.

"I don't want to hurt them anymore, Sir," I smiled and deleted Jimin's number on my phone.

2 years later (remaining of 2 years until Jimin live)

"Taheyung! For the god of sake! Stop feeding my baby a piece of lemon!" Jimin yelled towards his best friend. Taheyung giggled and Minnie whined as she can taste the sourness on her tongue.

 "Ma..Ma..s-owr(Sour)" Minnie muttered while Jimin clicked his tongue and pick her up into her mother's arms.

 "How about let your Taeseok, taste the lemon then!" Jimin said while Taheyung who smirked. Then he cut another piece of lemon and feed it to his son.

Suddenly the 8 months baby start to whimpering making Hoseok worried shouting the whole house. 

"What's the matter?! What happens to Taeseok?!" Hoseok asked while Taheyung continued to giggle. Hoseok looks down at his laughing Taheyung that's on the floor, clutching his own stomach. Hoseok sighed in a relief since nothing bad happen to his baby but instead seeing his boyfriend feeding their baby a piece of lemon.

"Babe, why are you feeding our baby a piece of lemon?" Hoseok asked while scooping up Taeseok in his arms. 

"Well, I want them to taste what a lemon would taste like," Taheyung respond while Hoseok grinned at his boyfriend's actions. Then, the front door open, revealing Yoongi walking in the living room making Minnie giggled towards him. 

"Da..Da.." Minnie stretches her tiny arms towards her father who's walked towards them.

"Welcome home, Sweetie," Jimin said while Yoongi pecks his lips and then moving to kiss his daughter's head. Yoongi smiled and Jimin gave Minnie to him who's happily wrapped her tiny arms around her father's neck.

"Alright then, Taheyung and I will prepare dinner okay?" Jimin said while his husband nodded.

"Oh, Hobbie? Why are you here?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok grinned. 

"I just miss ya!" Hoseok responds while Yoongi made faked puked.

 "Ya!Hyung!" Hoseok whined while Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh, the Namjin couple is coming soon, so dads please help us setting out the table!"Taheyung stated while Yoongi and Hoseok nodded.

Then a few a couple of Yoongi and Hoseok talking about their lovers but until Hoseok mentions about Yoongi and Jimin's marriage they had about 6 months ago. Yes, the Yoonmin couple now is married couple!~

Yoongi smiled while playing his marriage ring on his finger. 

"Yeah, did you know my Minnie look so cute in her tiny pink dress," Yoongi explain while smiling at his Minnie who sitting on his lap. Hoseok smiled as he stares at his son who's is also sitting on his lap.

Then, the front door rings making Taheyung ran for the door. While rushing out to open the door, it's revealing Namjoon and Seokjin with their 6 years old son beside them. 

"Hello there!~ Hyungies!" taehyung greeted while Little namjin bows his head and barged in the house, looking for Minnie. (Just Stop it Namjinie, Minnie will be always for you~)

Tonight would be a fun Friday night!~

The End...

Nah, I'm just joking! it's not the end!~

I'll be updating soon!~

-Hoseoken