Chapter 58

"P-Please s-stop, I-It's hurts," Jimin cries out,  feeling his hole is about to rip apart. Jongsuk smirks and grabbed Jimin's thigh, slinging over his shoulder, thrusting harder inside of Jimin's pinkish hole. He literally fucking Jimin on Yoonmin's living room couch. (゜ロ゜) 

"Jiminie, you're so fucking tight!" (゜ロ゜) Jongsuk moans,  (゜ロ゜)thrusting in a bit faster. Jimin groaned (゜ロ゜) and shakes his head to the left and right. (゜ロ゜) 

"I-It's because you didn't p-prepare it!" Jimin yelled making Jongsuk stopped his pace. "Fine by me. I might just get you pregnant then!" Jongsuk smiled and continue moving his hips. Tears beaming through the corners of Jimin's eyes making everywhere blurred. 

"N-No, please, s-stop i-it," Jimin pleaded. He couldn't do anything since his hands were tied. Jongsuk quickens his pace and bent down, leaning down on Jimin's neck, smelling his neck. 

"I love your natural scent, "Jongsuk muttered. Jimin bit his bottom lip and sniffed, staring straight at the ceiling.

 "Y-Yoongi..." (゜ロ゜)

"Please save me,"  (゜ロ゜)

Until, Yoongi barges in, causing Jongsuk to stopped his pace. Yoongi's eyes widen as he has seen his wife sobbing. 

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Yoongi yelled. Hoseok and Taehyung barge in and gasped, seeing Lee Jongsuk raping their Jiminie. Yoongi stomps over towards to the man and the first thing Yoongi did, is throwing a fist on the Jongsuk's face. Jongsuk's length had already slid off on Jimin's hole making Jimin immediately closed his legs.  

Yoongi was about to throw another punch until Hoseok had to stop him. 

"Hyung, I will deal with this," He said. Yoongi immediately drops Jongsuk down, letting him sliding down on the hard floor. Yoongi rushes to his sobbing wife, pulling him by his arms. 

"Jiminie, are you okay? D-Did he hurt you?" Yoongi grabbed his face, checking if there anything on it. Jimin shook his head and wrapped his arms (that are tied together) around Yoongi's neck and cries on his shoulder, wetting his shirt a bit. Yoongi growls when he saw his Jiminie hands. He immediately pulls the tied arms over his him and untying the cloth on his wrists, quickly giving kisses on his wrist. 

"That's a son of a bitch," Yoongi muttered. His eyes wander down at the half-naked Jimin then let's go of his arms, grabbing the blanket beside him, covering his exposing wife. 

"H-Hyung," 

"I Know, Jiminie," Yoongi cooed, stroking Jimin's lock and kisses his temples. Jimin snuggles closer to his chest and cries harder on his husband's chest. Yoongi let out a sigh and looks over his shoulder, seeing his best friend beating the crap out of the man. Jongsuk's face was totally beaten up. His nose was bleeding even his eyes had a purple bruise, damn Jung Hoseok is hella mad too.  

"If you ever touch our Jiminie once more, you're dead. If I ever see your fucking face, my fucking fist will be on your face, you dirty filthy old man," Hoseok threatens and dropped the man in his arms on the dirty floor. Taehyung immediately went to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Hoseok, back hugging him. Hoseok turns around and had calmed down when he saw his lover's face. 

"Chill baby," 

"I know, Tae," Hoseok leans in and kisses Taehyung in the lips making Yoongi smiled. 

"They're meant to be," Yoongi thought. (゜ロ゜)

 Then he felt his Jiminie lifts his head from his chest. "Y-Yoongie, o-our Minnie and Yoobi, they're in our room," Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and slowly place his Jimin back to the couch like he the most fragile glass he has ever held. 

"I'll be right back, okay?" Yoongi gives a last kiss on his forehead. Jimin nodded and Yoongi rushes to his shared room. He grasped on the doorknob and saw his two babies, snuggling together, under his blankets sheet, asleep. Yoongi sighed in relief since his babies are all right.  Yoongi walk toward them and Minnie flutters her eye open. 

"D-Daddy!" Minnie sat up and wraps her tiny arms around his neck. Yoongi half smiles and kisses her head. Then baby Yoobi opens his eyes and starts to whimpers. 

"D-Da!" Yoobi whines and crawls to his father's lap. Tears beans though corners in Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi held both of his children on his chest, letting his tears sliding down his cheeks. 

(・∀・) 

(つД・)

I'll be updating soon....

-Hoseoken