Chapter 42

Yoongi quickly drove towards the hospital with Jungkook and Daehwi beside him. Minnie, on the other hand, who is still a child but she understood everything that happens around her. She kept on crying of happiness on the way toward the hospital, making Yoongi cries along with her. Daehwi and Jungkook look at each other and smiling relief towards the father and daughter. 

 Yoongi carried his Minnie on his arms while Daewhi and Jungkook beside him, rushing through the hospital hallway. Passing people who with nurses beside them making everyone turn their head. Yoongi just couldn't wait to see his husband again. 

Yoongi grasped the doorknob and quickly pull it with all his power. He swung the door open, letting the doorknob hits the wall. His eyes wander towards his husband who is sitting up on the hospital bed. He just letting his tears continuing sliding down on his cheeks while Minnie wants to run towards her mother's embrace. Yoongi gently puts her down and she quickly rushes over the smiling Jimin.  

"MA!" She literally screams her lungs out, climbing on the bed trying to reach up to her mother's lap. Jimin smiles and opens his arms wide for his daughter.

 "M-M-Minnie," He whispered. Minnie hugs him like there's no tomorrow. She wraps her tiny arms around his neck making Jimin chuckled. Jimin strokes her head letting her crying into his neck while glancing towards his husband, who's crying silently crying his eyeball out on the doorway.

"H-hyungie," Jimin called out. Yoongi didn't waste any time and hurry toward his loved one. Yoongi wraps his arms around him while Minnie between them. He just kept crying making Jimin crack a smile, then rocking both of his loved one sides to side. Hoseok and Taheyung look at each other and decide to leave the family alone since they need their own time to catch up some things up. Daehwi and Jungkook did the same. 

"J-Jimin, y-you idiot," Yoongi shuttered as his voice was hoarse from the crying. Jimin kisses his head and Minnie's. Poor Minnie, since she kept hiccupping between her parents. 

Yoongi lets go of his arms around him while Minnie had fallen asleep in her mother's arms. Yoongi smiles and cupped his husband's right cheek.

 "I fucking miss you, idiot. Why didn't you tell me that you had lung cancer," Yoongi whispered. Jimin half smiles as he slightly rocks his little baby that had fallen asleep, her body laid flat like a starfish and her tiny head laid on his left shoulder.   

"Sorry, babe I didn't want you to start worrying that's why." He responds while Yoongi shook his head. "Jiminie, no matter how hard it is. In the meantime, I would found out anyways right?" He stated. Jimin gently nods his head. 

"So. Umm. Are you alright now?" Yoongi questioned. Jimin cracks his eye-smile. 

"I'm guessing god had listened to me," he muttered. Yoongi sighed and intertwine his hands to Jimin.

"Yeah and Thank god that you're still here with me," Yoongi smiles. Jimin nodded and glancing his little angel on his chest. "I'm guessing she misses me too as you do," He said. "Yup, she couldn't stop dreaming of you."

Jimin smiles and gives gentle kisses on his daughter's head. "She is so precious," he commented. Yoongi nod as he agrees. "It's was kind of miserable raising her without you," Yoongi said while Jimin's eyes widen. "I thought you could do it when I'm always asleep and you took care of her with she's awake in the morning," 

"Well, it's not that I couldn't do it. It's because she wants her mother, Jiminie," 

Jimin slightly nods as he understood. "I see," He mumbles. Yoongi presses his lip in a straight line while nodding. 

"Jiminie," 

"Yes?Hyungie?" 

"Can I kiss you?" 

Jimin's blushes as it's been forever that his lip was kissed by his husband. He eventually nods. Yoongi smiles and leans in planted his lip on his. The kiss happens to be really sweet for both of the couples. Yoongi lets his tears down of his cheeks as he is glad that his Jimin is here with his side.  

"Finally,"