Chapter 1: A promise?

Hi before I can start, this is a continuation for my one-shoot about young Izana and a child reader.

Just like in the previous story, if you don't like the counselor I choose for the story, you can change him and read another name in his place. This time the counselor's name is Shin and is the replacement for Arthur.

About the time skip, my OC have 16 so the time passed is 8 years but if you have less or more just change that number :3

In almost all of my stories there always exist an oracle and is always the same person but I never mention his name, I only call him Oracle.

Shin and Siruis:

—Asa... Asa... where did you go? —a little girl ran along all the palace hallways searching for her counselor who wasn't in his room. She was completely worried about the man because when she go to his room it was completely messed and there was blood in the sheets of his bed but there was no sing about Arthur. Did something happen to him?

She keeps running and running until her body cannot bear it anymore and she fall sleep in the middle of one of the hallways. When she finally wakes up, she was on her own bedroom and sleeping by her side was a silver haired man.

—What... what happened? — She tried to remember but the last thing she can remember was that she was searching for Arthur around the palace. Her sudden move awakened the man at her side.

—Your highness? Are you finally awake? — He tilted his head a bit to stare at the girl with his gray eyes.

—Who... who are you? — (y/n) asked a little scared of the man with her — and where's Asa?—

—He suddenly disappears two weeks ago — he replied. If he disappeared two weeks ago then she has been sleeping since then? —My name is Shin and I'm your new counselor. The oracle said that it was more important chose a new counselor for you that search for the previous one...—

—Sa... no... The Oracle said that? —Shin nodded at the girl question —Then it means that I need to forget Arthur now... well...— she stand up from the bed to walk towards her wardrobe and change her clothes and start to walk to the throne room. Shin only followed the girl as he noticed something strange; the body of the girl who supposedly was from an eight years girl turned into a more mature one.

Was it the so called 'curse' what the Oracle mentioned when he was selected? The oracle said that the girl was actually 16 years old but her body appears the one of an eight year girl by a curse fault and that she cannot control when her body grow or turn to normality.

—Shin... right? Well, there are some things you need to know if you will be my counselor. First...—

—I need to stop calling you 'your highness' and call you by your name instead and second, I need to be aware of the curse over you and try to help you when you cannot do something because of it. Was it right? — He interrupted the girl but she nodded at his words. —The oracle told me about that while you were still sleeping and I already finished the work you left. Oh and I changed some other things from the kingdom according to the Oracle's orders...—