Chapter 1: I feel......different

Yandere Diary

Date: August 22, 2016
Day: Monday

Dear diary, Since I was born I didn't have emotions. I can't express feelings like happiness, sadness, fear, excitement, love and other emotions. I only have is nothing.... But when I met senpai today, everything change. I can feel love...... When he first talk to me, my heart was beating fast, my face was red like a tomato, and I was so nervous. I can finally express feelings because of him. I want senpai....... I want him to be with me forever. That my only wish.

------------------------------------------
Date: August 23, 2016
Day: Tuesday

I saw senpai again. He was so handsome! He's smile makes my heart beat. He was perfect. He's friends always tease him and I hate it but senpai doesn't mind it so I didn't do anything. I followed senpai so I can be sure he arrived home safely but he was so kind and gentle. He helped a old man who was trying to find his son, a little child who got lost and helped some kids who got troubled. I really love senpai. Senpai safely arrived his home. That great ^___^. And I got to express happiness.

------------------------------
Date: August 24, 2016
Day: Wednesday

While I was thinking about senpai I accidentally draw a picture of me and senpai. It was a beautiful drawing... I like it so much. I saw senpai in a gym clothes and he's still handsome. All the girls was daydreaming about senpai, I don't like it but they know what I feel about it too. He got a perfect score in PE class. And everybody adore him. Senpai.....if only I have strength to confess to you. I can express sadness now.

(Author: I don't own that pic! XD I just saw it and I was helped by google-sensei)

------------------------------------
Date: August 25, 2016
Day: Thursday

I saw senpai with a girl. That girl was pretty, she got a good look, a good fashion sense and a good grade. I hate it........ I hate girls like her. Always think they are perfect! I hate it! What more talking to my senpai!! I want to kill her........ Yes I want to kill her....... Hehehehehehe. First time feeling angry.

------------------------------------------------
Date: August 26, 2016
Day: Friday

First time getting out in my house. Since I need materials to finish her I need to go out. But I didn't think I will saw senpai today. Even in casual clothes he's still handsome. Don't worry senpai..... I'll get rid of that girl and we will be together.....forever.....hehe.

-------------------------------------------
Date: August 27, 2016
Day: Saturday

Today is so boring...... I can't meet senpai since my mom came back. I wish this day will be over so I can see senpai again. Since I'm bored might as well play my favorite game, yandere simulator. I like how the main character do her best to get her senpai, and I like how she do to all girls trying to be with her senpai. She my inspiration...... I want to be like her.

-----------------------------------------
Date: August 28, 2016
Day: Sunday

Finally..... It's time. I already have a plan, the materials are ready and senpai will not know about this. Hehehehe he...... All I need to do is simply wait for tomorrow and kill time will start. Oh yeah! I accidentally bump to senpai and he said sorry to me!! I was so happy that senpai talk to me again!! ^____^ but I got nervous that I didn't talk at all..... Senpai why you do this to me..... You make my heart beat for you.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Everyday or not everyday. I'm going to continue this. One chapter is one week so pls enjoy it! XD and oh I still need a name for yandere and senpai! XD pls recommend any names ^_______^ thank you.

Hashtag #Noticemesenpai
Please share this story to your friends! XD I mean diary

Story started: August 22,2016
Story ended: ????????
Published: August 23, 2016