Chapter 5: Senpai! -////-

Yandere Diary

Date:September 5, 2016
Day: Monday

Senpai is still sad about what happened to Melisa..... I felt like I did something wrong........ But I won't give up and I will kill all the girls who try to flirt to my senpai and I don't care who she is and how important she is to my senpai. Senpai is mine!! ALL MINE!!!

_____________________

Date: September 6, 2016
Day: Tuesday

I saw senpai all daze... I felt sad at what I did but I don't regret it. I watched senpai as he safely go home... that what I thought but... he approached me?!! Senpai approached me!!! I was totally frozen when he came to me.. I don't know why but I felt happy ^____^

__________

Date: September 7, 2016
Day: Wednesday

Senpai came to me again and wanted to talk to me!!! I can't believe.... senpai talking to me, approaching me.... I'm happy I killed that clingy, ugly girl. I hope this day won't end.

____________

Date: September 8, 2016
Day: Thursday

I can't believe it!! Senpai as me to go on a date with him and I was totally happy! It's like the world finally accepted me. But the downside was a girl was trying to get Senpai number. What a psycho, I need to kill her or else she's going to my senpai again. He's only mine, my very own senpai.

___________

Date: September 9, 2016
Day: Friday

Omg omg omg omg. Senpai came to my house! He came to my house! I don't know why but I don't want him to go home. I want to tie him up and lock him on my room but I can't. If I did that, senpai would hate me and I don't want that when we finally having a good ending. But if he hates me then I'll lock him up and be forever with him. I won't let my senpai go away when he finally notice me. Hehehe.

__________

Date: September 10, 2016
Day: Saturday

Senpai~ Senpai~ He he he. I can't believe he went hiding when he saw me holding a knife. Senpai is really AdOraBle... Hehehe. Ah... I happen to get a cut from a knife and I didn't knew it was AmaZiNg. I want to cut senpai as I felt it good. I want him to know the pleasure I am having. I need to cut him even if it's just one cut. Senpai~ Senpai~ where are you~

Hehehehe.

_______________

Date: September 11, 2016
Day: Sunday

SENPAI! I GOTCHA! THERE NOTHING TO ESCAPE FROM ME! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, F.O.R.E.V.E.R, F O R E V E R.

HEHEHEHE

_______________________________________

Omg. And I know it's been like two years since I didn't update it. I made this like when I was having an exam and completely forget about it. But here the chapter and the final chapter would be made for sure XD

Enjoy her diary and pls check out the other diary of a Kuudere xd