Chapter 3: He's mine

Yandere Diary

Date: August 29, 2016
Day: Monday

Finally I killed her..... Hehehehehe..... For the first time I felt happy and refresh!......... I killed her.....hehehe....mehhehehehh....... No one will take my senpai away from me..... No one..... He's all mine..... HEHEHEHE. But first must I must erase my murder weapon and evidence and make sure senpai didn't notice this.

 But first must I must erase my murder weapon and evidence and make sure senpai didn't notice this

(A/N I donut own that pic! XD Google-sensei helped me and I found this! XD)

--------------------------------------------------
Date: August 30, 2016
Day: Tuesday

Such a bad luck, they found her body and called a police and no one didn't go home at all but good thing they didn't know I'm the one who killed her, why? Because she doesn't even know me and she doesn't even tried speaking to me. HEHEHEHE....... Senpai is mine...all mine! HAHAAHHAHAHA! I feel like I turned like...... A yandere.....a yandere..... HEHEHEHE I'm like yandere-chan! I like this..... HEHEHEHE.

--------------------------------------------
Date: August 31, 2016
Day: Wednesday

Today is the same day as before. Everything back to normal, no flirty girl in my senpai side and no girls coming to my senpai except her..... Senpai childhood friend, Melisa. She been with senpai since they were born, she just came back from America and now she attending my school and I didn't like that....... I want to kill her....... I want her to die. She doesn't deserve senpai..... Only me.

-----------------------------------------
Date: September 1, 2016
Day: Thursday

I hate this day! Melisa is so close with senpai!! I want her to be dead!! What more I heard her talking to her friends about confessing tomorrow at park!! I need to decide what to do now and then kill her tomorrow! I won't let you confess little girl.

-----------------------------------------
Date: September 2, 2016
Day: Friday.

I got everything set now I need to wait at the park and Kill her. After how many hours she arrived and the plan start now. First I attack her in her back and then I put a handkerchief in her mouth and let her faint after that I stab her 100 times and keep lecturing about senpai and finally she died. Of course I hide the body, erase evidence and my murder weapon.... Everything is perfect but my senpai was there already and I don't know what to do!!  I disguise myself as a guy and run away fast. I wish he didn't see me.

-------------------------------------------------
Date: September 3, 2016
Day: Saturday

I lock myself in my room and didn't go outside at all, I'm scared if senpai sees me and he will hate me..... What should I do??

———————————————
Date: September 4, 2016
Day: Sunday

They found Melissa body in the park and I saw senpai in a newspaper. Is he okay?? I wish he is but thank goodness he wasn't hurt at all but he is hurt that his childhood friend died. Did I do a wrong thing??

—————––––—––—————————
A/N I just realize how small is this story is! XD yeah maybe I should go with yuno and yuki! XD

Spread the hashtag so this story will be well known! XD
Hashtag #Noticemesenpai