Chapter 4: Your dead

Sorry I'm late! XD busy with school and stuff! XD but it's look like I'm not going to update this everyday! XD and oh! This might be finish with in 2-3 chapters!! Enjoy!! XD

Senpai Diary

Date: August 29, 2016
Day: Monday

Today felt like something is different...... It look like she didn't came today that flirty girl and she nowhere to found.... I'm happy she gone and won't disturb me but I have a bad feeling today......I feel like something will happen.

-----------------
Date: August 30, 2016
Day: Tuesday

Today is really a bad day. My teacher found the flirty girl body in the storage room and how she was killed was terrible...... She got chopped by pieces..... Her torso, one right arm, one left arm, one right leg and one left leg. They can't find the murder weapon but they think it was a saw..... But there is more than this. The police didn't know who did this cause she got not friends but only numbers of guys she dated before, good thing she didn't have my number. But I feel like I know who did this...... Cause I felt a presence, she was laughing and she got an evil aura..... It's the same girl who stalking me.

--------------------
Date: August 31, 2016
Day: Wednesday

My school still won't move on about the person who got killed and who did it..... Cause that killer was a crazy person for doing that..... That reminds me about in the yandere simulator that yandere can chopped body parts into pieces....... Does the killer know about yandere simulator?? But I'm still sad about what happened but I happy cause my childhood friend Melisa came back! ^____^ she's been my best friend since we were born and...... She the only girl I like...... Even tho it hurts for her that she came back in a bad way she tried her best to be happy..... Don't worry Melisa nothing bad will happen to you.

-----------------
Date: September 1, 2016
Day: Thursday

I have fun that she here and she ask me to go on a date in our favorite park I mean to hangout. She want to say something to me.... Maybe she will confess??! I need to be ready tomorrow.

--------------------
Date: September 2, 2016
Day: Friday

I dress myself as good as I look and I brought I flowers for her, her favorite flower yellow tulip ^____^. After many hours she still haven't come...... Where is she?? But then suddenly I saw a black figure running fast as he can..... What did he just do..... But one thing for sure...... I saw something that I will not like.

--------------------
Date: September 3, 2016
Day: Saturday

Y-----E D--D......... I W--L........... K----......... Can't respond..... Virus detected....... Deleting the journal....... Tss........beep......beep....... Deleting complete........ Reset...... Can't find data September 3, 2016 file.......

(A/N they are writing there daily life in a computer so that will explain this)

-------------------
Date: September 4, 2016
Day: Sunday

The newspaper is out and I'm still at home planning something. How dare whoever killed her!!! I'm going to find who did this!! Stabbed her 100 times....... I'm going to kill whoever killed her 100 times..... Just you wait you murderer!! I'm going to kill you..... You're dead!!.

----------------
A/N: And like what I said! XD I'm not going to update this everyday! XD I got to focus about my activity in school and that is mural painting and cheering contest so I know you guys know I'm not that active in wattpad so who cares! Anyway enjoy this and I was thinking making Kuudere diary next! XD

You guys know what will I say!! XD
Spread the hashtag!! XD #noticemesenpai