The Meet & Greet (pt.3)

*Left outfit is Brandon's, right is Hunter's*

(Hunter's POV)
I felt someone shaking me. I knew it was Brandon but I didn't wanna get up. "Hunter get up!" he yelled. I still didn't budge. "Blake Gray is here!" he said.

I shot up and saw Brandon laughing. "I'm going back to sleep" I said annoyed and lay back down. "Hunter get up! Did u forget Magcon is today?!" he yelled jumping on me. I shot up again. I totally forgot Magcon was today!

I pushed Brandon off of me and ran into the bathroom. "Ouch!" he yells. "You'll get over it!" I yell back.

I close the bathroom door and lock it. I then strip down and turn the shower on. I wait until the water gets to the temperature I want it to. Once it was were I accepted it, I stepped in.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom. "U can go now" I told Brandon. "Ok thx" he said and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed and fixed my hair, putting it in a quiff. Brandon had gotten dressed in the bathroom. When he came out he asked me, "Hunter do I look ok?" "Baby bro u like fine!" I said. "Ok thx!" he says with a smile on his face. "Np!" I said returning a smile. "Are u sure?!" he asked playing with his fingers. "OMG!! Brandon u like fine...for the last time!" "Ok, ok I believe u now!" he says. "Good" I said laughing.

"Hunter?" Brandon asked. "Yes?" I said. "When do we have to leave for Magcon?" he questioned. "1:00" I said.

I looked at the time and saw it was 12:20. We should just get there now. Ya know. Before all those girls come rushing through the place! "Hey Brandon?" I said. "Yes?" he said looking at me. "Do u wanna get there now? Ya know. Before everyone else does?" I asked. "Sure!" he said.

We grabbed our sunglasses bc... it's freaking California! I grabbed the keys and Magcon tickets and walked out the door with Brandon. (I put Hunter smh) I locked the door behind us.

Me and Brandon walked to the building since we didn't have a car. It was about a 15 minute walk until we reached our destination. We walked in the building and there were security guards. They stopped us and one of them said, "Tickets plz" I handed him the tickets. He checked the tickets and said, "Ur good to go. Plz come in. Also have a good time!" He handed me the tickets back and smiled. Me and Brandon thanked him and walked inside.

"Oh" I said. "My" Brandon said. "God" some random girl said behind us. Me and Brandon laughed. We turned around to face a girl who looked like she was 16. She had brunnete hair with highlights, green eyes, and was pretty tall. (U thought I was only gonna put pretty)

"Hi! My name's Jennifer, what's urs" she said. "Well I'm Hunter and this is my brother Brandon" I said. "Hola!" Brandon said. "Well u guys look really cute" she said. "Thx" me and Brandon said. "So I'm guessing u guys are gay" she said. "Yea" I said proud. "Well good. I've always wanted to be friends with gay ppl. Idk why tho!" she said laughing. (This is tru) "Well now u do. Btw I can tell that we are gonna be best friends" Brandon said also laughing.

After a while we decided to take our seats bc ppl started coming in. "What row are u guys in?" Jennifer asked us. I checked the tickets. "First!" I said. She squealed. "What seats?" she asked. "11 and 12" I said. "OMG I'm in the front row and I have seat 13" she said jumping up and down. "Alright, alright. That's good and all but we really gotta take our seats now. I heard that someone was suppose to be in the 5th row but then sat in the front. And no one said a word about it" Brandon said walking away. Me and Jennifer ran and catched up to him.

We kept walking until we saw a bunch of chairs and a stage. I'm guessing this is where the show is. There were security guards again. But there were different ones. "Tickets plz" one of them said. I handed him me and Brandon's tickets, and Jennifer handed the other one hers. "Thank u very much. U may now go in. Also..have a good time!" the security guards both said. "Thx. But wait..do u guys keep those tickets?" I said. "Yes. The only ones that u guys are suppose to keep with u is ur VIP tickets. So u can meet the boys in a different room" one of the security guards said. "Ok thx" Jennifer said.

We walked inside the room and took our seats. I turned behind us and there were a lot of ppl coming in. I turned back around. We sat there and waited for everyone to come in so the show can get started. "So do u guys have VIP tickets?" Jennifer asked. I frowned and said, "No. Only the regular tickets" "Well u can turn that frown upside down bc I got 3 VIP tickets!" Jennifer said excited. "How?!" Brandon asked in shock. "Well I was coming with 2 of my friends but they were busy. But I still wanted to come. And for just in case I brought all of the VIP tickets. I'm like that person that will share anything" she said with a smile. "Well im glad that we met u, and that u brought the tickets. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to see Magcon" I said. "Np!" she said.

"So who do u like in Magcon" Jennifer asked us. "Oh well I like Blake" I said blushing. "And I like Jacob" Brandon said also blushing. "Awe thats so cute!" Jennifer said. "Well who do u like?" I asked her. "Oh I like Aaron!" she said blushing. "Wait a sec..how old are u?" Brandon asked. "16" she said. I knew it! "Makes sense. Ur 16 he's 17" I said. "Yea but that's not the only reason that I like him" she said. "Ok so what are the other reasons?" Brandon asked. "Well he's weird, funny, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, has a nice jawline..oh yea and did I mention hot" she said. Me and Brandon laughed.

I turned around and saw that the seats were filled and that no more ppl are coming in. "I guess the show is starting?" I said. As soon as I said that, a man came up on stage. "Hi everyone! My name's Bart and I will be introducing the Magcon Boys today!" he said. Everyone cheered including me, Brandon, and Jennifer. "Now there will be lots of surprises including..guest stars, singing, and dancing. And I mean a lot of dancing. And if u want...the boys can grind for u" he said with a smirk. The crowd roared. Especially us 3.😂

"Now with that being said..let's get started!" Bart said and ran off the stage. Now it's time for the boys to start being called. And even better...I get to see them again!

Hahaha I cliffhangered y'all asses!😂 Srry for not updating. Ive been really busy but fuck that! I'm really shocked of how I got 100 reads when I just started the book!!😱 But guess what! The VMA's is today bitches!! I know Jack and Jack is gonna be there for a fact and if they perform, imma have a heart attack. But since there gonna be there...u know Thotison's gonna be there😒 And I STG if she performs I'm gonna die...of laughter bc of how horrible she is at singing😂 Also I'm seeing Suicide Squad today. I've always wanted to see this fucking movie ever since last year when the person that played The Joker announced it at the VMA's last year. So AHHHH!!!😂 But with that being said..I will see u next time on..New Members💋