Staying Overnight (pt.6)

(Brandon's POV)
Me and Hunter turned around to see who it was.

"Jacob?" I said. "Blake?" Hunter said. Blake was standing beside Jacob. "Hey Brandon!" Jacob said. "Hi!" I said. "Hi Hunter" Blake said. "Hola!" Hunter said. "So we heard u guys couldn't find ur keys to ur room" Jacob said. "Yea. Clumsiness over here freakin dropped them at the meet & greet" I said pointing to Hunter. "Hehe guilty as charge" Hunter said making a funny face. We all laughed. "U can never take Hunter seriously" I said. "We can tell" Blake said.

We sat there for a while in silence. Until Jacob spoke up and said...

"So we were wondering if u guys wanna stay over with us and the rest of the boys. And then we'll go to the front desk to get u a new pair of keys tomorrow" Jacob said. Me and Hunter smiled. "We'd love to" me and Hunter said. "Ha, jinx!" me and Hunter said. "U owe me a soda!" "no u owe me a soda!" "punch buggies no punch backs!" we both said as we punched each other's arm. "Ow!" "This is weird" "Ok stop!" "Stop!" "Stop!" "Stop!" "Ugh.. forget it!" me and Hunter said giving up. Jacob and Blake laughed.

"So u guys comin?" Blake asked. Me and Hunter nodded. We followed them to their room. It was room 389. Right across the hall! How could we miss that?!

Anyways, they unlocked their room door and we all walked in. As soon as we walked in, all the Magcon Boys looked at us. "Uh hola" Hunter said. "Hola!" the boys said. "So I'm pretty sure u guys remember Brandon and Hunter?" Blake said. "Yup!" they said. "How could we forget? They were really fun to talk to" Cameron said. "Awe thx!" me and Hunter said. "Np! So what are u guys doing here anyways? Not to be rude or anything" Daniel said. "Oh well, smart one over here.. dropped our room keys at the meet & greet. So now Jacob and Blake said we could stay over. We hope u guys don't mind" I said. "No not at all! Right guys?" Cameron said. "Right!" they all said. I smiled.

"Ok...it's settled. U guys can stay for tonight" Blake said. Me and Hunter smiled. "U guys can sleep on the floor. Don't worry tho! I'll be next to Brandon and Blake will be next to Hunter" Jacob said smiling. I smiled too. "Ok thx. But what time is it?" I asked. "8:13" Aaron said. "Ok" I said. "Who wants to watch a movie?" Chris said. "Me!" all of us said. "Okaay.. what kind?" Chris said. "DISNEY!!" Hunter screamed. Everyone looked at him. "What? I luv my Disney!" Hunter said. We all laughed.

"Fine! I guess...Cinderella" Chris said. (Don't judge, that's my favorite Disney movie and princess) Everyone looked at Chris. "What? She's my favorite Disney princess" he said. Everyone still looked at him oddly. "She went from rags to riches. Now that's a boss ass bitch!" he said. We all laughed.

We all finally agreed to the movie. "Wait! Before we start the movie...we don't have anything else to wear" Hunter said. "Here u can go change in one of our bathrooms" Blake said throwing Hunter one of his shirts. "One?" I said. "Yea! We have two" Jacob said. "Nice!" I said.

"Well I'll go change now" Hunter said and walked into one of the bathrooms. "Here" Jacob said. He handed me one of his shirts. It said 'KEEP CALM AND WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT'. I smiled at the shirt, then I looked up and smiled at Jacob. He smiled back. He has the cutest smile I swear!

I take his shirt and walk into the other bathroom. I take off my dress, my sunglasses, necklace, bracelet, and shoes. I had black leggings under my dress so I just put the shirt on. It was quite big on me. But I don't mind. I'm a cross dresser so that kinda means that I like to wear my opposite genders clothes. Which include big shirts or sweaters. It's just really comfortable to me😂

Anyways when I was done, I grabbed all of my stuff and walked out the bathroom. When I came out Jacob was staring at me. I blushed and closed the door behind me. I saw that Hunter just came out the bathroom too.

"So where do we put our stuff?" Hunter asked. "On the floor in that corner I guess" Christian said pointing to a corner. "Got ya!" I said. Me and Hunter walked to the corner and put our stuff down.

When me and Hunter turned around, I noticed that there was a bunch of blankets, pillows, and sheets on the floor. I looked up at the boys with a confused look of why there was so much stuff on the floor. "We're all gonna sleep on the floor tonight!" they all yelled. Me and Hunter laughed. "That's ok with me! U Hunter?" I said looking up at Hunter. "Yea I'm down!" he said. They all smiled.

I looked down at Hunter and realized he only had Blake's really big shirt on. No leggings... only boxers underneath. I think Blake noticed bc he quickly got up and stood in front of Hunter to cover him. Everyone looked at him oddly. "Nothing to be seen here!" Blake said. Me and Hunter laughed. "Seriously?" Hunter said still laughing. "Yup! Now let's watch the movie" Blake said.

Hunter jumped on Blake's back. "To the movies!" Hunter said doing a Superman pose. "Hunter were not actually going to the movies. We're watching a movie here" Blake said. "Oh..well take me to the sheets!" Hunter said. Everyone including Blake smirked. "U guys are nasty!" Hunter said. We all laughed.

Blake with Hunter still on his back, walked to where all the boys were laying on the floor. I followed them laughing and rolling my eyes.

Hunter got off of Blake's back. They both lay down next to each other and got under the sheets. (Not like that!😂) I tried to find a spot to sit but I couldn't find one. "Hey Brandon over here!" Jacob said patting a empty spot next to him. I smiled and walked over to him. I sat down in the empty spot.

"So..how does it feel being with Magcon for a day?" Jacob asked. "Exciting!" I said excited. "Well I'm glad it is" Jacob said. I smiled. He smile back.

Chris turned on Netflix and put Cinderella on. "And I STG whoever talks...gets it!" Chris said. "What does he mean by that?" I whispered to Jacob. Before Jacob could say anything, Chris said...

"Hey Brandon! Just bc ur a fan doesn't mean u don't get it!" he said. "Get what?" I said sassy. "This!" he said. He walked over to me and Jacob and started tickling me. "Chris-Stop-I'm-Sorry-I-Won't-Talk!" I managed to get out. "Good!" he said. He stopped tickling me and went back to his spot.

A little later while later in the movie I laughed. Chris looked at me. "What?! U never said laughing!" I said. He gave me a death glare. "Ok damn!" I said and continued watching the movie.

I snuggled into Jacob's chest. He giggled. I smiled at his giggle. It's so fucking cute!😍 We kept watching the movie and it finally got to my favorite part. When Cinderella's dancing with Prince Charming. It's so romantic!

"I wish someone could love me like that" I whispered. "I'm sure someone will...one day" Jacob whispered. I smiled. Maybe he could be that someone. Oh who am I kidding! Jacob would never like someone like me. He's not even gay! I frowned at the thought but continued watching the movie. "Her dress is so beautiful" I whispered. "But not as beautiful as the one u were wearing today" Jacob whispered. Is he just gonna respond to me everytime?!

"But she's really pretty" I whispered. "But ur prettier" Jacob whispered back. "I give up" I whispered. I heard Jacob giggle. Again...so fucking cute!

The movie was over and everyone was asleep except for me. I got up and turned off the tv. I turned around and sat next to Jacob again.

I got tired and re-snuggled into Jacob's chest. (Idfk😂) I slowly drifted off into sleep until I heard someone say...

"Goodnight beautiful"

I knew it was Jacob so I smiled. Then that's when I really fell asleep.

Hey look at that. I didn't give u guys a cliffhanger! But anyways I know that u guys have been waiting for an update so there u guys go! U all have probably been like..'she forgot about us' but no! I have not😂 This book has 500+ reads! AHHHHH!!! I start school on Wednesday, so if I don't update that's bc I'm really busy with homework or test. And don't worry I will still be updating! But with that being said..I will see u guys next time on..New Members💋