Dance Battle (pt.10)

(Brandon's POV)
I was practicing my dance moves backstage. I did not wanna break my neck!

I did a Ariel and when I landed I saw Jacob with an impressed look on his face. "I didn't know u could do that!" Jacob said ecstatic. "Well there's a lot of things u don't know about me" I said to Jacob, doing a twirl. "Well theres a lot of things u don't know about me either" Jacob said smirking. "What do u mean by that?-" I was interrupted by Jacob doing a backflip.

"Whoa I didn't know u could do that!" I said shocked. "See! Told u" Jacob said smirking again. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, alright u won" I said. He cheered in victory. I laughed. He started laughing with me. Until we were interrupted.

"U guys we gotta go back on!" Cameron yelled from the front. Me and Jacob rolled our eyes. We ran out to the front with the boys. Bart counted down the time to run on stage. "3..2..1 Go!" We all ran out on stage. The crowd started getting loud when we came back out.

"Everybody settle down!" Chris said but they didn't listen. "Cameron!" Chris said. "Everybody quiet down!" Cameron said. And after he said that..they did. I guess they listen to Cameron most of the time. It's not shocking tho. Cameron is a pretty good looking guy. But I still have my Jackie😍

"Like we said before..we are going to dance" Taylor said. "But we're only gonna dance" Christian said. "Unless u know gymnastics and acrobats then u can come on stage with us" Aaron said. There were 3 boys and 2 girls who raised their hand. "Well come on up!" Jacob said. They all got out of their seats and ran up on stage.

"Whats ur names?" Blake asked them. "Well I'm Tiffany" one of the girls said. "I'm Gigi" the other girl said. "I'm Marcus" one of the boys said. "I'm Tyler" another one said. "And I'm Jackson" the last boy said. "Well it's nice to meet u Tiffany, Gigi, Marcus, Tyler, and Jackson!" Jacob said. "It's nice to meet u too Jacob" Tiffany said seductively. Jacob laughed it off like it was nothing. I on the other hand was about to punch the bitch!

"Well thx for being brave and volunteering. And now that we're all settled in..let's begin!" Cameron said. "Yea! Let's begin of breaking our necks!" Christian said sarcastically, giving a thumbs up. The crowd laughed.

Dubstep started playing in the background. Me, Gigi, Taylor, Aaron, Jackson, Hunter, and Marcus were on one side of the stage. Cameron, Tiffany, Jacob, Blake, Chris, Tyler, and Christian were on the other.

"Who wants to go first?" Cameron asked. No one stepped up. I took this as an opportunity to step up to the plate. I did a simple cartwheel to start off. Then Blake stepped up and did a round off. "Whoa!" Chris said. "Oh shut up! U can do a backflip!" Christian said. Everyone laughed.

Chris then did a backflip. "See!" Christian said. Chris laughed. Jacob stepped up and did a one handed cartwheel. Hunter stepped up and did a ballerina twirl. Tyler then stepped up and did 2 backflips. Gigi stepped up and held her foot up to her head. Then this dumb bitch Tiffany steps up and does a front flip. I then step up and do a back handspring.

"Whoa! Looks like we got a little competition here!" Bart said. "U bet we do!" Tiffany said. Does this bitch really wanna get punched in the face! I mean I'm feminine enough!

"Sure! Like she's competition" I say. "It's on!" Tiffany says. "What is this, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam?!" I say. Everyone laughs. "Whatever. Let's just do this!" she said. "Just do it!" Jacob said. I faced him with a 'really?' look on my face. "What?!" he says. "Nothing. Just do it!" I say laughing. He laughs back.

Everyone else but me and Tiffany get off the stage so we both have enough room. "I'll go first since I'm the best" Tiffany said. I rolled my eyes. "Sure u are!" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.