ㅡ章 ; kth

ㅡ章 ; kim taehyung

he sparked up the source of his deterioating health.

the small, white object that was burning at one end had so much power. but he never liked to believe it did. after all, it helped take away all his stress and upset. so how could it harm him? it was helping him. slowly bringing it towards his parted lips, he thought about the feeling of inhaling its toxins. tar, nicotine, carbon monoxide.

relaxtion. a wave of alleviasion overwhelmed his body. and he enjoyed it. the calm, carefree sensation made him feel better. the lessened worries and forgotten stress made him want to continue his bad habit forever.

yeojin: dont smoke

yeojin: its bad for your health

he lifted his head and searched his surroundings. there was no one there, no one. not any given sounds, or someone quickly running behind a wall like in the movies. it was deserted where taehyung was rested.

but maybe she was hiding, maybe she was somewhere he couldn't see. maybe she was among the stars. maybe she was in heaven. maybe she was in hell. for all he knew, and believed, she could be.

taehyung: wdym?

yeojin: i also have ways of relieving stress.

"taehyung?" questioned a familiar voice, the young male lifted his head to the source of the irritating sound. her. he was no longer deserted which he wished to be. he puffed the smoke into her face as a way of dismissing her, followed by a monotoned 'fuck off'.

"oh, jesus shit, taehyung. dont be like that!" the female whined like a little bitch, as she was. the sentence made taehyung time-travel into his memory and suddenly a lamp was being thrown at him.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, yeseul?!" he yelled at her. dodging the lamp almost perfectly. he'd been in enough fights to avoid being harmed.

"you! you're whats wrong with me! your messing up my head!" and thats when it hit him. not the lamp. but the realisation. every girl he's been with, he messed up their head's. he's ruined their lives. he's... destroyed them.

"what are you on about?" he laughed sarcastically. "i cant deal with you!"

he contemplated smacking her hard around the face. but he was raised good enough to know that was wrong. he's been around so much to know that was wrong.

"leave me alone, taehyung! i didnt want a relationship like this. get out!" his eyes widened slightly. he was surprised.

"but yeseul..." taehyung didnt want to leave her. although she was tough to deal with he loved her.

"i wont miss you anyway, i have someone else to come here straight after! ive already prepared it with them." she walked up to him with a knife in hand and a smirk on her face. the sharp, pointed blade danced across his chest and slowly pierced through his shirt into his skin.

"ye-yeseul..." she calmly punctured a hole into his heart and his ribcage shattered. his heart slowly fell out his chest. yeseul grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him out the house. taehyung was in pain. immense pain.

"stop being so over-dramatic!" yeseul shouted at him. slapping away the single tear rather than wiping it. more pain. both physical and emotional.

physical; the tight grip on his wrist, the stinging slap to his cheek. it was all unessecary, and it was all wrong. she shouldnt abuse him. he didnt abuse her. he had no right to. and neither did she.

emotional; her hurtful words, the argument, the "break-up". again, unessecary. all the talk of being nothing, all the talk of being useless. it hurt more than the slap, more than the grab on his wrist.

"if you didnt get the idea already. we're over."

"no, we arent over!" taehyung pulled his wrist away, slowly starting to feel more in control. "im over! i loved you, yeseul. and now i hate you."

"taehyung, we need to talk." oh. back to reality so soon? "and quit smoking, its bad for you!"

"like you care. go away." he stood up and started to walk away. his arm that possessed the cigarette dropped to his side, and soon after, the cigarette itself dropped to the floor.

she smirked at him. obviously fully aware that she still had his heart laying in the palm of her hands. and he knew it to. he just didnt want to. he didnt want her.

"atleast i did something." she grinned at him before jumping up and prancing off. if only she were the one smoking; then she'd become ill and die.

;; an / poor tae im crying ;( btw i hope you like the first real chapter! please vote/comment!! oh, and thank you for all the support ive been getting, and so early on. im glad to know your excited but im really nervous why?? omg. illyyyy!!!!!