ㅡ章 ; kth

ㅡ章 ; kim taehyung

"you disgust me." he stared at me, he truly was disgusted. he wasn't just saying it. "you had a perfectly good woman by your side and you left her, for some other commoner!"

"she's not like that..." i mumbled.

"if that was so important to you why are you mumbling it?" he rushed up to me and started spitting in my face. "she's nothing! nothing!"

"what the fuck is wrong with you? do you care about anyone apart from yourself? not even family? your fucking messed up. so messed up. i cant believe i called you my dad for so many years. im leaving. dont contact me again. get the fuck out my room." i stood up and pushed him out my way, with him stood there grimacing at me i started packing a few things.

if his eyes were lasers he would've carved the word pathetic into my body. and i bet he wish his eyes were lasers, i bet he wishes he could kill me, rip my limbs off and throw them into the ocean, gut my insides like im a cantaloupe. i bet. he wants me dead.

i want me dead.

the door slammed and he had finally left my room, i could hear him huffing outside my door as he rushed off to go back to his business. thas the only thing that mattered to him.

he just wanted me so i could marry another rich girl and continue with a rich life and have to sense of humanity or love.

but, thats were yeojin came into the story. he found out about her and all those days and nights we spent together, all the love we had for each other, and he hated it. utterly hated it. but i loved it, i loved watching him crumble as i built back up. as i finally became whole, it made everything better.

maybe i was insane, or just so fucking relieved. either way, i still had yeojin and i wasn't going to let her slip.

taehyung: baby, its fine. im coming to you.

yeojin: im scared

[a/n: whats happening you may ask? i dont fucking know i answer]