ㅡ章 ; cyj

ㅡ章 ; choi yeojin

she gulped down the poisonous beverage that would soon intoxicate her.

the damage she knew would destroy her. but there was worse destroying her, the alcohol was nothing. instead of worrying about her health, she lived in the moment and enjoyed every second. yeojin danced around her room as she held the bottle of unhealthy liquid.

the apartment next door kept banging on the wall and yelling at her to shut up. she was aware of her family photos falling off the wall and smashing into pieces on the floor. but the majority of her soul could care less. much less. to be honest, she wished her family smashed into pieces on the floor for real. she wished they would shatter on the floor before her eyes. she wished to witness their existence fading to nothing and slowly becoming forgotton.

but she was better than that. wasnt she?

"seriously, shut up!! young people these days, fucking hell!" she ignored the comments. and young? yeojin was only nineteen, she was an adult now.

weirdo: hello

yeojin: i,m bushy rihgt npw

weirdo: are you drunk?

yeojin: naope

weirdo: you are.

weirdo: where are you? i'll come pick you up and you can stay at mine.

yeojin: i,m adt homr. amd i,m not drink.

weirdo: is anyone with you to take care of you?

yeojin huffed. she was getting frustrated with his questions and concern. he didnt care, he was just pretending. she knew it. so why was he trying to hard? why was he lying so much? why was he faking?

yeojin: naope buty i,m fin e.

weirdo: im coming to get you, and your staying at mine.

yeojin: ehy can,t yoi jsut syay at minr??

weirdo: because your neighbours are probably really mad at you right now. then they'll file a complaint and you'll have nowhere to live and i dont want that to happen to you.

what? no. he doesnt care what happens to her. she hated this, she hated being lied to. but what she hated more was that she was believing his lies. she thought he actually cared about her. and in all honesty, she wanted him to.

but yet again. as usual. typically. yeojin was believing another load of lies. why did she do this so much? it was annoying her. she wished she wasnt so easy to trick. she hated herself because of it.

yeojin: hpw do yoi knoq theuy arw mad??,,!?

weirdo: i didnt but now i do, because you just admitted it :p

she smiled. for the first time in years. a genuine smile requested to form on her face, and she allowed it to. she allowed her facial muscles to create a wide grin on her face. that said so much to her. so many things she hated.

well, following his orders he just messaged she sat on her bed. her limbs changing position constantly. sitting, laying on her back, laying on her stomach, attempting headstands, doing roleypoley's. if he walked in right now, she would look insane. but when did she not? she was pretty, but she was ugly pretty. something thats so ugly, but your attracted to it. its pretty.

her hair was constantly scrunched up in messy waves. her eyes were always darkened below. her body was always limp. nevertheless, she learned to appreciate and adorn it. she learnt how to turn it into something beautiful. like an artist, when they mess up a painting they change it. they chane their plans and create something magnificent.

or so she thought she did that. until taehyung showed up. "wow, yeojin. you look dead." yeojin thought she had pretty thick skin until those three words filled her ears and imprinted themselves into her mind.

suddenly she hated him once more. "if youre going to be rude, then leave."

"if im going to leave, your going to come with me." he smiled. his smile was different to a lot of guys she had met. it was boxy and rectangular. it was cute. she liked it, she liked his smile. she wanted him to smile more. she wanted him to smile forever. maybe she could be the one to make him smile forever?

she shook her head, of course not. she was just choi yeojin not some beautiful model, or actress, or idol. she was nothing special. but he was everything. yeojin suddenly saw him as another pretty ugly thing.

taehyung grabbed her wrist and ran them both out the apartment complex. they ran towards his car. it was an audi. "wow." yeojin gasped at his expensive mode of transportation.

"oh, sorry if its too flashy. my parents are pretty rich." he explained as he scratched his collarbone through the fabric of his shirt. she shook her hand, it was a new car and she was excited to find comfort in it.

her body crouched into the passenger's seat and taehyung swiftly sat into the drivers seat. "but why are your clothes so... dark? and why do your parents give or allow you to have this car?"

"my clothes are dark because thats how i like it, and they let me have this car because they want me to be popular at school." he replied as he started the engine.

yeojin was quickly sobering up in taehyung's helpful presence. "are you even drunk? you seem fine."

"i-i guess i was... but im sobering up quick." yeojin stammered. she never stammered. this young man sat next to her in this car had so much control of her emotions, and she found herself fucking loving it. "i dont have to stay now im better!"

yeojin prepared to get out the car before she felt a firm grip on her wrist, but taehyung then immediately let go. "n-no... just stay, you'll go back to drinking."

"are you okay, taehyung?" yeojin asked as she noticed his face turning slightly saddened. maybe she said something. maybe this situation reminded him of something. after concluding what she thought was the reason, she just decided to quiten down and not bother him anymore during the ride home.

yeojin tried to avoid any potential sensitive topics with small talk, just little things. they asked each other factual questions as the car drove down the streets of busan, both their hometowns. she found out that taehyung was actually twenty, just a year older than yeojin herself. although he was soon to become twenty-one as his birthday was coming up.

december thirtieth and it was only september (her birthday was in march). yeojin was happy she met him before his birthday because she could give him a surprise party and flood him with gifts and fill him up with yummy foods.

she smiled at that thought.

again.

;; an / i hate myself ew fluff(-ish??) anD I LITERALLY JUST WALKED FIVE HOURS IN 27 DEGREES THAT IS HOT FOR THIS BRITISH BITCH OMg
ily