Jea

It was just the second night of their work free schedule. Jungkook can't really say that he was bored. But the dorm was awfully quite tonight.

He padded towards the living room only to find Seokjin was busy licking his special spoon, covered with choc chip ice cream.

"Yo Maknae. Enjoyed your evening nap?"

Half sleepy Jungkook just absent mindedly nods and settles beside his hyung on the couch.

Latest episode of W was playing. But the younger can't focuse on the play. Instead his mind wandered off on how dull the atmosphere feels tonight.

"Where's everyone hyung?"

Seokjin was currently going back and forth on his phone, the TV and his giant tub of frozen good on his lap. He still managed to answer Jungkook's question without batting an eyelash at him.

"Yoongi and Namjoon are at the studio. Hoseok went to gym with Jimin I guess."

Jungkook nodded. Seokjin purposely didn't mentioned about Taehyung's whereabout. But the younger was faster.

"Taehyung hyung?"

The older just stuffed more spoons of creamy goodness into his mouth so he can't answer the dreadful question.

Seokjin knew how Jungkook has a very tender spot for Taehyung. Even ARMYs could point it out. But they just clarified it as bromance.

The oldest knew better though. He got a keen eye not only for good foods, but also at every affectionate smiles, cuddles and cooes that Jungkook threw at Taehyung. He knew that there's something deeper beneath all those sweet yet playful gestures.

"Sowy moth ith phuul. Can't ansewr youth." (Sorry mouth is full. I can't answer you)

Jungkook gave him a light shove and went back to the TV. Leaving a now brain freezed Seokjin to deal with the numbing pain nipping at deepest part of his brain.

30 minutes into the drama, both Seokjin's and Jungkook's phone dinged. New notification from their official Twitter account.

Since Jungkook left his phone inside his room, he didn't pay any attention to it. However Seokjin was in panic mode. Taehyung just tweeted a picture together with Bogum.

He put on his greatest show for the night. Faking a yawn, he got up to dump the now empty tub away. "Kookie I'm off to bed."

"Hyung, there's two more episodes coming up. And how can you sleep? You literally ate a big tub of ice cream by yourself? Aren't you on sugar rush?"

As guilty as he felt, Seokjin still play it safe. He tsked and shook his head dramatically. "I have my ways Kookie. It's an adult thing."

"Duh I'm 20," Jungkook mumbled.

Seokjin was quick to catch up, "Watch it young man. Or I'll kick you to sleep at the studio."

Jungkook dismissed his behaviour with his famous bunny smile. "Sorry hyung♡"

"Whatever." Seokjin went away towards his room.

As Jungkook was once again neglected, he shuts the TV off and decides to lurk around his social media accounts.

Lying flat on his stomach on bed, he tapped on a very familiar white bird icon with blue background. A new photo was uploaded.

He zoomed on the said picture. And he thought that Namjoon had came back home and broke another plate at the kitchen.

Since he swore he heard something cracked. In a moment realization hit him, hard.

It was his heart.