uuu

GET READY FOR SOME SHMUZZTTT

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●●●

"But Jungkook you can't-UMPHH UMFFFF!"

Taehyung's voice was muffled by Jungkook's thin lips. It was just a peck at first, as if Jungkook was testing the water. But Taehyung didn't give him the response he wanted. The latter sat still and tried to keep his lips as tight as possible. The younger don't mind it too much.

Oh, how he loved it when someone's try to fight him. Especially when it's his most favored human being on Earth. He knew it's just a matter of time before Taehyung would succumb to his feet. Begging him to rip his ass open. He knew Taehyung behavior too well. This guy can have a will out of steel but it could be bend in many directions just few seconds afterwards.

Jungkook lets his free hand to slid Taehyung's red striped tee upwards until his hyung's lean and flat stomach on display. He smirked and bent down to kiss the cute tummy.

"Ah, very pretty. Just like you," he leaved more open mouth kisses and Taehyung was positive there'll be more marks tomorrow.

"Your flesh so soft dongsaeng-ah~" the younger mumbled into the flesh.

Taehyung then snapped. Using both of his hands he pushed Jungkook away and almost kicked the younger's head in the process. He tried to leap from the bed and straight to the door but Jungkook had obviously sensed this kind of rebelling act. He caught Taehyung's right ankle just in time and Taehyung flopped down on his stomach not so graciously.

The wind was knocked out from his chest. As Taehyung was still trying to recover, both from the shock and panic. Jungkook reached out for the drawer and pulled something that clinked. Taehyung eyed him warily.

"J-Jungkook-ah, don't be like this. Why are you so mad to hyung?" He tried to play pitiful. Sitting up and holding both his knees close to his chest.

The younger one just giggled. "Sorry, but now I'M the hyung. So, address me properly or hyung will punish you hmm Taehyungie?"

Taehyung was on the verge of tears and arousal. He was so scared by Jungkook's demeanor. Worse, he don't even know what wrong he had done. Even worse when he needs to admit that he was completely turned on by his dongsaeng's dominant aura. Every fiber in his body were slowly reacting.

Slowly but surely.

"Jungkook please stop! What nonsense are you sputtering? I just went out- ack!"

Soft click resonated within their room and Taehyung found out that his wrists were bounded together in a cuff and Jungkook just had to lock them at the headboard.

Taehyung was now feeling ten times vulnerable than usual. He was on his back, hands cuffed on top of his head, shirt driven further upwards now. His left nipple was on show!

And to make it more dramatic, Jungkook was in between his legs obviously eyeing Taehyung's bulge with no shame at all.

"Say Taehyungie, are you enjoying this?"

Taehyung won't cave in that easily. Although he knew he was loosing. Thanks to the tent that's slowly uprising at the moment.

"Fuck no! And what's with the honorific? Did Jin hyung submerged your head in the bath tub while I'm gone?"

"Ah, our little Taehyungie. Always so rough and wild eay?" Jungkook's taunting smirk brings more blood South. "And I thought I warned you to use the right honorific? But you're so stubborn."

Jungkook paused and stared at Taehyung straight in the eyes. "Bad dongsaeng needs to be punish,no?"

Taehyung was going bonkers at how much lower Jungkook's voice could went. "Try me, Kookie. I'm the hyung here!" He said through gritted teeth.

The older was actually surprised by himself, of how much self-resistant he had to not just hump on Jungkook's golden thigh and cum right then and there. Maybe it's the adrenaline of being cuffed for the first time, had whipped everything out from his mind.

Jungkook tsked and mumbled a watch your language dongsaeng-ah, before he dived to suck Taehyung's on display nipple. The older sucked in a deep breath at the feeling of another warm slimy organ circling and licking on his small bud.

The younger lets his right hand to wander freely on Taehyung's right nipple. Twisting it in a forceful manner as he bit the left one. Leaving Taehyung writhing in silent pleasure.

"Why so quite Tae? I always thought your'e the loud type?" He spoke after he's done wetting the other pair of nipple.

With shaky breath, Taehyung answered, "I'll never say anything Kook-GAHH HNGG!"

Jungkook twisted one of Taehyung's now perky bud with force and moved their clothed erection together. More like Jungkook's the one rolling his hip in a clean cut manner.

The thick and heavy material of Taehyung' jeans confined his tent tightly and he was getting restless. Sneakily, he tried to roll his hips too, desperate for friction. Jungkook tried not to laugh at Taehyung's crumbled resolution.

Who cares though. Jungkook was enjoying this moment to the max.

He palmed Taehyung's bulge. "You have been humping my thigh for quite sometime now. Should hyung get rid of this suffocating jeans for you?"

Taehyung was a little out of his mind since Jungkook's hand felt so right palming his throbbing crotch at the moment. Everything was hazy and he was undeniably warm. A single nod came from Taehyung.

SMACK!

"Ah!" a slap ended on Taehyung's chest. The painful force on his blooming nipple made him jolted both from shock and pleasure. Damn, Jungkook knew how to please him very well. He started to think how much more pathetic he could be.

"Put that cute lips on good use Taehyungie. Use your words properly. Hyung can't help you if you don't tell him properly."

The older feels like screaming on top of his lung. It's totally an ignominious moment for him. But those hands that won't leave his crotch alone got the very best of him. Flinging his sanity into the deepest dead sea available, he blurted,

"Remove.... clothe," his voice trailed off. It's too humiliating. He can't continue. Jungkook however, felt encouraged. So he act as the leverage. He held Taehyung's face in both hands and neared their faces together. They shared an intense eye contact, "Tell your hyung my saengie, what do you want?"

"I," uncertainty evident in the older's voice.

"Don't be scared cutie. Hyung won't hurt you hmm?" a light kiss was placed on the nose. Jungkook allowed his hand to pop the flyer's of Taehyung's jean and went straight into the older's undergarment. Massaging his inner thigh in a very sensual way.

Taehyung's breath got shakier and shorter by minutes. "Hyung..." he croaked brokenly.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered, eyes glowed with lust and anticipation. Taehyung was so lost by the sensation that Jungkook gave him. He too had drowned. Without second doubt,

"Hyung make your bad dongsaeng feel very good, please?"

@/n OKAY I LIED THERE'S NO SHMUTZZ also this is my first attempt. so unsatisfied with this thing.

should i leave it hanging like this? *dirty smirk* you guys could use your imagination to continue *smirk* leave your thoughts below you pervs!!! xD

SOMEONE SLAP ME WHAT DID I WRITE