Chat~purr 4~

Sorry I went school shopping.
No ones prov.
After three classes it was lunch time, Marinette and Alya talked as Nino and Adrien walked to there table.
" Hey ladies~" Adrein greeted as he smirked to Marinette leaning in, but she just pushed him away with one of her fingers.
" Don't get to close pretty boy" Marinette frowned
" So u you do think I'm hot" Adriens smirked grew bigger as Marinette rolled her eyes.
" No! You know what whatever ....So who is that the famous Nino Alya the one you've been talking about lately on how he's amazing and cute~" Marinette rolled her eyes at Adrien,but teased Alya. Who blushed as Nino just Smirked.
" M-Mari?!" Alya squeaked as she blushed hard as she glared at her.
Marinette just let her tongue out and smirked. Nino whispered something in her ear, making her real red.
" I hate you so much!!" Alya blushed harder as Nino just smirked and gave Marinette a fist , as she also smirked and did a fist bump.
" Pound it!" They both yelled as Alya glared at them
" You planned this didn't CHU! Marinette You met him before huh!?" Alya shouted as they both giggled and ran away. But before they ran Marinette said.
" I met in in music class girl! He told me and I asked hair he knew you and yeah he told me that your his girlfriend so...heheh...planned this.." Marinette and Nino were chased by Alya who just had red aura aground her. Nino and Marinette had a black mischievous black aura around them.
Few minutes later
Adrien was just there laughing at Nino's face of terror, Alya finally caught him as he cried for Marinettes helped.
" SORRY NINO BUT I WANNA SURVIVE!!" Marinette stuck out her tongue and laughed.
" YOU TRATOR!!" Nino shouted as he then turned to Alya who looked like Erza from fairytail.
" Adrien tell my mother that I love her!" Nino shouted at his bestfriend who was taking a video. Marinette was giggling and hiding behind a tree that Adrien was near.
" Your evil Princess " he smirked and Marinette rolled her eyes and smiled at him warmly.
" Thank you" She smiled, when she smiled at him, it made his heart race for some reason. This hadn't happen since...her.
The end of chapter.