Chat-purr~ 5

No ones prov.
Marinette and Adrien watched as Alya beats Nino up, giggling and smirking.
" IT HURTS MARINETET AND BRO PLEASE!!" Nino shouted as they just smirked and fist bump, as they shouted.
" No thanks!" They looked at each other and blushed as they fist bump,they felt this kind of shock. It felt...amazing..Adrien knew that feeling...it hasn't happened since Chloe.
" Adrien,how long do u think this is gonna last?" Marinette asked him while smiling warmly.
" Idk...." He answered as he smiled back at her.
" Do u think he's gonna be alright?" Marintte winced as Alya hit Nino in a not-very-pretty-spot-to-hit.
" Idk either.." Adrein winced at the same time she did.
Time skip to the next day.
It was morning, Marinette came school early for once in her life and she was alone until....
" Hey Purrincess~" Adrien cooed behind her as Marinette rolled her,smirking.
" Yes Kitty~" Marinetted said back as she decided to tease him,and it's working he blushed.
" Want to go on a date~" He asked as she just frowned.
" No Kitty~" She rejected him as the girls in the class that liked her him growled.
" Please~And they maybe we could have some fun~" he smiled as he grabbed her waist pulling her dangerously close,causing her to blush.
" N-no Thanks" She stuttered making him smirk bigger.
" Please~" he begged as he put his head on her neck.
" What are yo-nngh" She was cut off by her groan as he started sucking on her neck.
" Like that princess~" he growls as he sucked harder.
" Please st-stop... A-Adrien!" She moaned as he continues and he then suddenly kissed her lips.
" Mmmfh?!?" Her eyes widened as he kissed her more and more.
'What is this feeling' they both thought as they started making out with each other. Marinette calmed down and kissed back.
"So Nin-WHAT THE ***** IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?" Alya shouted as she and Nino entered the room.
They just saw their bestfriends making out with each other.
" Um..." They both said as they just blushed.
" Marinette come on!" Alya grabbed her as Marinette just blushed hard, same goes for Adrien and Nino.
,.....that..was quick...why am I writing this?!? Let's see..
What do you think will happen next time?
Does Adrien really have feeling for Mari?
What will Mari think now?
And what will Alya and Nino ask them?
Find out next Time on....the player..
Anger Me:WTF IS THIS!! This sounds like some dumb drama tv show!?😡😡😠
Happy me: Like Pretty Little lairs?!:)😊
Sad me:....I have...no life...😰😭😔😞
Fear Me: WAS THIS A GOOD CHAPTER WILL PEOPLE HATE ME?!? WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!??! WAHHH!!😱😱😱😱😳
Disgust Me: Whatever I don't care what they think! I only care what I think! 😒😏😒😒😏🙄
Happy me: Well bye!
Anger me: WHY DID THE KISS SO SUDDENLY HUH?!? THE READER WILL PAY IF THEY SAY ANYTHING MEAN!!