1

I've been in a relationship with him for 4 years. I don't even know if it would be considered a relationship. Everything is just purely physical. No emotions involved, at least, for him. From the beginning, he firmly told me that he's not the type of man to get into a commitment, and that I shouldn't expect too much from him because all he wants from me is the physical pleasure I give him, just the sex. I just complied with all of his conditions, and besides, I get pleasure from it too. He provides me with my daily needs, and he even pays me each day that I got to miss my work just because he wants me to stay at his place for a few days so I have no reason to complain. In short, I'm his personal whore. We're lovers when we're in bed, complete strangers again after the sex.

You can call me an idiot, foolish, or whatever insulting words you can ever think of, but I'm secretly in love with him. For me, our nights of shared lusts aren't just sex. For me, it's love making. Every passionate moment we share is special for me, because it's the only way I can feel that he loves me too, even if it's just purely pretention, even if it's just an act of lust. I'll let him use me anytime he wants, it's painful, but I'm happy. Just being with him is enough.

Once, I tried to talk to him if he can consider having a serious relationship with me. But he just got mad and shouted at me, telling me my mind is full of nonsense thoughts. He kept on repeating the words 'I'll never, ever love you so be contented of what we have'. I cried the whole night after that incident, and just decided not to hope too much even if I'm madly in love with him. I'll just keep these suppressed emotions to myself, and maybe, someday I might accept the truth eventually that nothing will change between us. All we have will be forever physical. I wonder when these useless feelings will disappear. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of hurting. I'm tired of waiting, but still, I can't stop loving him. I can't stop loving Gray Fullbuster.

One Friday night, he called me from work and told me that he wants me to go to his place and spend the night there, and also spend the whole weekend with him. Of course I quickly gave my yes to him. We have been doing this for four years, but I'm still getting excited to see him after being tired from work. I'm tired, but just thinking about spending time with him gives me a boost of energy.

I quickly went to his apartment and opened the door with the spare key he gave me. As soon as I entered, he quickly slammed the door, pinned me to the wall and kissed me with pure hunger. Everything was so fast that I didn't have time to react. His hot kisses are already burning me, his right hand snaking under my short skirt and lightly caressing my thighs. I rested my palms against his naked chest, and then slowly went downward until they reached the buttons of his pants and I unbuttoned them. His lips now crawled to my neck, licking and sucking every inch of my skin.

"Juvia . . . What took you so long?" he asked in rapid breathing. "Don't make me wait, especially when I'm so horny like this." He continued. He began to unbutton my blouse, revealing my skin-toned, push up bra.

"I'm sorry. . . I had too much . . . work . . . in the office." I apologized in between moans. He already removed my skirt, leaving me only in my undergarments, including my black hold ups. I quickly unzipped his pants and pushed it down, now leaving him only in his boxer briefs.

"Let's . . . go to the . . . bed, Gray." I whispered to him. But he still continued to lick and kiss me.

"No . . . Let's do it here. I can't wait anymore, Juvia. I want to put my cock inside you so badly now." he spoke in a low voice as he started to unhook my bra, threw it somewhere and massaged my breasts.

"Aahh, Gray . . . it'll just take a minute . . . to go there . . ." I said as I gently ran my palms against his rock hard, clothed manhood.

"Fuck! Juvia it feels so good. Damn!" he cursed as he licked my sensitive nipple and his left hand still massaging my breast. Then slowly, his right hand traveled from my thighs up to the waistband of my panties. "Every minute counts, Juvia. I don't want to waste it." He continued as he slowly pulled down my panties. The only clothing I have now is my black hold ups. His lips returned to mine and our tongues met, tasting each other's uncontrollable lusts.