4

I held Juvia's hand while we walk towards my house. I feel like I'm a high school boy that has talked to his crush for the first time. My heart can't stop beating rapidly and I can't stop myself from staring at her beautiful face. I still can't believe that we met again, and that she still loves me. I want to suddenly carry her and run quickly so we can reach my house immediately, but I want to take our time.

When we finally reached inside my house, Juvia spoke, "You moved, Gray?"

"Yeah, my old apartment reminds me so much about you. So I decided to move out before I go insane." I answered. She giggled, as if taking my answer as a joke.

"So that's why when I went to your old apartment, you're not there." She said. I got surprised.

"You went there? Why?" I asked in curiosity.

"As what I've told you, I broke up with Lyon because I can't forget you. So I went immediately to your apartment after that. But no one's answering even after I pressed your doorbell a lot of times, I even thought that you're mad at me and even avoiding me. So I didn't return anymore." She replied with a sad face.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her. "Don't be sad. I'm here now. I found you again, so I'll never let you go ever again." I whispered to her. Being with her like this already feels like I'm on Cloud Nine.

"Thank you. I really missed you Gray." She said. "Do you promise not to let me go again?"

"Of course. Even if Lyon comes rushing here to get you, I won't give you back to him. By the way, how's Lyon now? Since when did you two broke up?" I asked eagerly. I'm wondering what kind of relationship they had when Juvia left me.

"Actually, we only lasted for five months. So, we broke up seven months ago. We're still okay now, we're friends." She answered.

"So you still see each other until now?" I asked again.

"Rarely, since he lives quite far from here and he's kinda busy."

"How did you break up with him? Did he get mad?"

"You ask too much Gray. Do it one by one." She said, grinning.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just want to know everything." I apologized.

"It's okay. Well, in the beginning, everything is going good. Actually, it was almost perfect. He's very understanding, very loving, and very sweet; I can confidently say he's the very ideal man every woman is dreaming of. And because of that, I feel guilty every time he tells me he loves me, I feel guilty for his every effort to spend time with me even if he's busy. I feel guilty because he loves me with all of his heart while I'm still thinking of another man besides him. I don't want to hurt him so I tried my best to give all of my attention to him. I tried my best to force you out of my thoughts. I did everything to love him like the way I loved you, but I can't. Eventually, he noticed it and talked to me."

(Juvia's POV, seven months ago)

"Juvia, you still love Gray, right?" Lyon asked me all of a sudden while we were watching TV in his living room.

"H-huh? What are you saying so suddenly?" I asked in confusion.

"You won't be able to hide it from me even if you try, Juvia." He continued. I fell silent; I guess I really can't hide it anymore. Because I can't even hide it from myself, what more to other people around me? I can't stop myself from thinking about Gray, his lonely expression when he hugged me before I left him and those tears I saw in his eyes that are threatening to fall. His pained expression when he saw me kissing Lyon, and his weird changes from the last few weeks we were together. His sweet actions, the very first time that he first remembered my birthday before me, the very first time he told me he wants to make love to me, the very first time he became gentle, the very first time I saw him smile at me, the first time he asked me out on a date, everything! My mind is always full of thoughts about him. Even if I force him out of my thoughts now, he will return a minute later.