3

Without a second thought, Gray rushed to Lyon and landed a punch on his face which made him tumble on the floor. The other customers inside the ice cream parlor are now watching the scene.

"What are you doing to Juvia you bastard?" Gray said, glaring daggers at Lyon. I bent down to check Lyon's face but he stood up quickly and also landed a punch on Gray. I can't stand to watch what they're doing so I immediately went in between them to prevent landing another punch to each other.

"Gray, Lyon, stop! Please don't make a scene here!" I yelled to them. I'm glad that they listened to me and stopped their fight immediately. Gray ran his hand through his black hair. "So you're Lyon huh?" he just said. "So what if I'm Lyon? Got a problem?" Lyon retorted. "You even got the nerve to kiss someone else's girl in public, you bastard." Gray responded.

"Someone else's girl? So you're telling me that Juvia is your girl. Are you sure of what you're saying? Does she even love you? You know, if she loves you, she won't let me kiss her. She won't let me touch her. And she won't tell me that she doesn't want to be apart from me anymore. Now tell me, how can you say that she's your girl?" Lyon continued. Gray didn't answer; instead, he held my hand and spoke in a low voice. "Juvia, let's go home."

"So you can't answer me. Because the truth is she wasn't yours to begin with." Lyon said and pulled my other hand. "Juvia, I know that he's the reason you're crying at the coffee shop. I know that he's the one who stole your smile. You don't have to let yourself suffer. You already have me, and I won't do anything to make you cry or hurt you. Juvia, I'll be waiting for you." he said to me and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and there was a written address, maybe it's where he lives. I just put it inside my pocket and looked at him apologetically. Gray and I finally exited the ice cream parlor and rode the car back home. We're just silent the whole time, not attempting to start a conversation.

When we finally got home, I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. I don't like the awkward atmosphere we're having, it suffocates me. I stayed at the shower for an hour before I finally got out. Gray was just sitting on the bed, his head lowered but I can see his sad expression. I want to ask him some questions, but I'm afraid to speak. I just lied down on the bed, not saying anything. A few minutes later, Gray then stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a shower too.

This is really unexpected; I never thought that I would meet Lyon again, especially when Gray just asked me to go out. And it is more unexpected that they would meet each other, and even Gray started a fight with him. Why did he even bother to start a fight? Why did he have to punch Lyon? Is it because he got jealous when he saw us kissing? That may be the reason. Because he told me he doesn't want any other men touching his property. It would be impossible to believe that he's jealous because he has some special feelings for me. Yeah, that may be the reason.

But still, why hasn't he spoken to me ever since we got home? And why does he have that sad expression? This is really bugging me! Normally, he would shout at me, or even hurt me physically after seeing me kiss another man, just like what he did the first time I told him that I fell in love with someone else. But now, he's not doing anything. He's not saying anything. I really want to ask him why he's acting very strangely.

Moments later, he finally got out of the bathroom and lied down on the bed. I'm getting nervous. Just being in the same bed with him makes me really feel awkward now. Should I casually talk to him and pretend that nothing happened? No, that would be rude. Damn it. Never mind. Just sleep already, Juvia!

"Juvia?" Gray's voice surprised me that I almost fell out of the bed.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Do you really love that man?" he asked in a sad voice. It's obvious he's referring to Lyon.