0.12

B/Y/R: Finially able to udate! I'm already gonna start writing chapter thirteen so it should be out soon hopefully. (: Anywho, hope you like this chapter! Also, I'm planning to have at least 20 chapters or more till this book is over btw. I might and might not start another book for this once this ends. I don't know, it really depends on how I end this book. And maybe if I don't start another book for this series I probably could start a new book series with zombies? It's up to you guys(: Enjoy the chapter once again! x

Chapter Twelve - Hope - Harry's P.O.V

JAN fell asleep not soon after the song was over. I sat in my chair looking around the room as quiet snores came from Jannie and Anna. There were a few groans and scratches from outside the door here and there but it wasn't major or a big deal.

"Uncle Harry?" Anna said quietly as she pulled onto my sleeve of my flannel.

"Yes Anna?" I whispered quietly not wanting to wake up Jannie from her deep sleep, since she really needs the sleep.

"I'm hungry.. When can we eat?" I stood up slowly and looked around the room. Since this is an emergency room there should be some canned foods or something. "Hold on Anna, let me look and try to find some, okay?" She nodded and went back down to the sofa and sat down. I walked over to these cabinets and opened each one but there was nothing there.

"Dammit!" I whispered to myself. I bent down and opened the cabinets at the bottom. Just in my luck I found some canned foods. Fruits, deep dried beans, corn, more fruits, and some bag of chips. I pulled them out and set them down at the table over where I was sitting earlier. Anna walked over to the table and sat on a chair as I opened a can of fruits. In my luck again, I found a few spoons and forks in a box by a quite dusty counter but I wiped the dust off the spoons and forks before I set those down onto the tables as well.

"Here ya go Anna.. Try not to eat so much so fast because your stomach is going to hurt." I stated as I opened two more cans of fruits. One for me and one for Jannie.

Quietly and gentle as I can be, I slowly shook on Jannie to wake up. "Hey love, wake up.. We found some canned fruits we can eat."

Jannie mumbled some random words I couldn't make up and gotten up. I passed her the canned fruits with a spoon in it for her to eat. I grabbed mine and ate mines.

--

"We should pack as much canned food and chips we can to bring with us just in case." I thought picking up my backpack. Jannie nodded and grabbed hers and she started to put some canned food in there as well as I.

"Auntie! Uncle!" Anna shouted running over to us. I quickly looked at her and asked, "What's wrong?!"

"T-The door.. It's rattling really bad and the table is pushing away!" She cried. I looked at Jannie and we both started packing out stuff quickly.

"Okay Anna! Can you," I paused to look around the room to find something we might need. "Grab that backpack over there," I pointed to a backpack that hung on a wall, "and," I paused again to look around until I noticed a box deep into a dark corner that said W-E-A-P-O-N-S. "Hand it to me?" She nodded furiously and ran to the backpack. Jannie just finished packing just as I did as well.

"There's a box of armor in that corner and we should get some." I said to Jannie as I slid on my backpack and took the backpack Anna handed to me.

"Okay." Jan said walking over there with me. I opened the box and gasped on how much armor there was. [PHOTO ON SIDE BUT ALL OF IT IS IN A WOODEN BOX THAT OPENS] I pulled out the gun with the strap and handed it over to Jan as I took the gun with the two leg handles that propped it up. Jan slid off her backpack and slid on the gun. On the side of the box has straps so we could strap up the other guns.