Episode 3 : Project Paradox

Will arrive at Jeremy's lab and take the USB, he then go to De Techo inc

-Micheal: 2 guest in 1 day, what a surprise

-Will: what do you mean by that

-Micheal: i just met your old school mate and they seem interested to work for me, but enough about that, let go for a walk ,shall we

Will go to near the AI server room and ask Micheal if he can enter and see what inside and he agree, Will walk around the room acting normal while trying to find a USB port. He the found 1 and plug in.

-Jeremy: we are in, let see. This is amazing, XANA core is another replica of Lyoko with 4 area, each with a main tower, there is an ocean area, a floating island area, a muddy jungle area and a volcanic area. All of the tower are connect to XANA matrix core inside the planet but there is no addition area meaning if we destroy 4 tower, XANA will be gone once and for all. Alright William, you can unplug it now, before the security system trigger.

Will walk around and unplug the USB but Micheal decided to take Will to a secret room that no one know in the company know, we Will enter he see that there is no phone signal inside that room so he and Jeremy have disconnected. Micheal show him a machine that look light a super computer in Jeremy's Lab.

-Micheal: behold, Project Paradox, it a machine they can restart a day or week or even month if we figure out the coding bug. Once it finish, XANA wil connect to it and it able to control time itself

-Will: a machine like this should be control

by an authority.

-Micheal: can you see the potential of it, it could help us a lot of thing, what do you say, if your company cooperate with us we can complete it 8 month, or less.

-Will: let me think about it.

Will return to his company because he saw someone is following him, then later he text Jeremy to assemble the team for a meeting because his information will change everything. At 7PM, they all come to Jeremy's Lab and Will announced the bad news. Jeremy said

-Jeremy: then we only have 8 month to destroy XANA, but Ulrich and Yumi is out of action for 6 month, we may need some help but where

Ulrich: Let go back the place where it all start and search for new Lyoko fighter.

-Jeremy: you are right, i'll ask Sissi if the school still wạnted some substitute teacher. But now, i have work to do, restore all the data that XANA have corrupted and make a new travel vehicle.

The next week after," the class was noisy until a teacher walk in introduced himself as Professor Jeremy and he is our new substitute teacher'." Ok class, let open chapter 1-said Jeremy with a smile....