Kirby

Song to listen to when reading this chapter: Sailing Boat by FROMM

"I think he's rich," Sehun muttered to himself as they all stopped their bikes in front of Chanyeol's house. Kyungsoo came up dead last, wheezing into the straps of his helmet.

"Baekhyun come over here so I can kill you," Kyungsoo let his bike drop on the ground and jumped at Baekhyun, punching his helmet numerous times. Baekhyun screamed in a not-so-manly way and hid behind Sooyoung for protection.

While they had been biking, Baekhyun kept riding ahead, threatening to leave them all behind. Being Chanyeol's best friend and the only one who knew where he lived, Baekhyun was charged with the task to lead the way and he had left them all in the dust.

Sooyoung pried his fingers off her shoulder and shoved him forward, laughing as she watched Kyungsoo continue to smash his helmet in.

"I'm a girl and you left even me behind! Don't expect me to back you up!"

Kyungsoo proceeded to pull the helmet off and trap Baekhyun in a headlock.

"SEHUN DON'T JUST STAND THERE SAVE ME," Baekhyun shouted while he pat Kyungsoo's back, begging for mercy. Kyungsoo didn't relent and ran around in circles while Baekhyun was still trapped in his arms. They all knew full well that once Kyungsoo started, he would never stop. The reason why they had all come to learn that fact, was because this was a daily thing and he was merciless in doing it.

Sehun shook his head. "I'm not getting myself into that," he said before nodding towards the entrance to Chanyeol's house. "Let's go, Sooyoung."

She nodded and skipped happily to the front doors, going further ahead than Sehun. It only took him a couple of steps to catch up because of his longer legs. When Sooyoung gave a simple knock that went unreplied, the two began attacking it as much as Kyungsoo was hitting Baekhyun.

"Yah! Rich boy!" Sehun went up to the crack between the door and the frame and screamed into it. "Open the door!"

At that point, Baekhyun's eyes had begun to water because of dizziness and Kyungsoo was laughing his maniacal laughter. Baekhyun couldn't stay standing anymore and fell over when his knees buckled. The upside was, he took Kyungsoo down with him.

When Chanyeol finally opened the door, Sehun and Sooyoung fell through, landing into the house because Chanyeol stood aside to let them fall. Sehun, being the gentleman that he was, took the fall for the both of them. Sooyoung didn't seem to notice because she was too busy screaming.

Chanyeol was waggling his eyebrows at the two before dodging Sehun's kick. For the longest time, Sehun had a crush on Sooyoung and it was an unspoken secret between the boys. While they were stuck together like glue, it was obvious that she wasn't interested and Sehun could hardly have time to play out his romantic fantasies.

"Chanyeol you jerk!" Baekhyun heard Sooyoung shout followed by Chanyeol's groaning. Baekhyun assumed she had done her signature ear-pulling; grabbing both ears and then pulling them away from his head.

In the meantime, Baekhyun attempted to wrestle down Kyungsoo who was, at that moment, pinning him to the ground. From the look in his eyes, Baekhyun knew he wasn't angry anymore but he was just messing around.

Baekhyun swung his right arm at Kyungsoo but it never made contact, Kyungsoo's hand shooting out to block it. He wrapped a hand around his wrist and shoved it above Baekhyun's head, rendering it useless.

"Were you actually going to hit me? You little-"

Kyungsoo was cut off before he could insult Baekhyun.