School ( Lucas POV)

Why the fuck does that annoying little bitch have to wake up so early? I thought to myself putting a pillow over my head. " SHUT UP!" I yelled. I threw the pillow and got up unwillingly checking the clock. " god damn!" I yelled quickly rushing around trying to find something clean to wear. Yes... you can say it... it was the first day of fucking torture. I finally found something clean to wear. After I got downstairs, I saw my little brother, Alex. He was the reason I didn't get any sleep anymore. I honestly didn't like him because every little thing he did, my mom would blame it on me. I mean... it's not my responsibility.

******
I got a piece of paper telling me where my classes would be when I bumped into somebody. " watch it!" I snapped. As I looked up to see who I bumped into, it was this really cute boy with blonde hair slightly to the side.... and trust me ...... he looked hot.

"Uhm.. i---im s--sorry!" He squeaked. I suddenly felt bad. Scratched my head to make it less awkward.

" It's cool." I turned around and smiled walking to my class. " hey! You! Brandon!." I heard a gruff voice say. Turning my head to see who it was, I looked and saw Luke. Now... here's a little thing about Luke.... he's a popular asshole who decides to pick on every new kid there is. I saw Brandon jump when he yelled his name and shrink back in fear.
" you new around here." He smirked walking up to Brandon.
" uhm " Brandon said while playing with his fingers nervous like. " Y-yeah." He finally said.
" what?!" Luke said hitting the locker to scare him.
" yeah I'm new here" Brandon said easier to hear. Luke smirked and continued to walk closer to Brandon threatening him.
" This is my school got it?" Luke said making a fist to the poor boy making sure he got the right idea.
" O-ok." Said Brandon nodding his head viciously. After watching this I finally turned back around and walked towards Luke.
" Don't you have any other businesses to deal with?" I said in my sweetest tone casually flicking him off. When he saw me, he turned around and laughed.
" You? Lucas? Haha! I never you were the defensive type." He said sneering.
" I didn't think I was either." I mumbled but then said out loud, " Its not nice to bully someone so leave." I said pushing him hard.
" You better watch you're back, Cruikshank!" He yelled as he walked away.
" If you haven't figured it out... That's Luke." I said awkwardly.
" Yeah I've noticed." Brandon said smiling. Damn his smile is so perfect too. Ugh
" Sorry about snapping at you. Do you know we're you're going?" I asked.
" no I'm new here."
" Oh well just follow me. Lucas will lead the way." I said casually thinking that what I said was stupid.
~ After School~
I got off the bus knowing that my day was fantastic and let me tell you I never have 'fantastic' days.... EVER. So after I got changed I realised that I had Brandon's number. Hmmm, I thought. Then I grabbed my phone and typed his number in saying: - Hey! It's Lucas. Are you busy today?- I then put down my phone and while waiting, I grabbed a snack. After awhile I heard a buzz and he tested back something really sad.........