Chapter 4: The kiss

* Brandon's POV*
It was almost five years and Lucas and I had become closer friends. It was another casual day as we were hanging out in his room.

" So.." he said smirking at me. Gosh, I didn't know what it was but he was so cute when he smirked.

" yeah?" I replied trying not to make it awkward.

" Nothing." He said leaning back onto his bed and closed his eyes. I watched him and smiled. I looked away and thought about him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands go around me into a tight hug. I looked up and saw Lucas. He looked at me and smiled. He came closer to me. He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. I suddenly started to like it. He then kisses me closer to my lips. I felt a warm sensation go up me. I faced him and felt his lips brush against mine. It was passionate and slow. It then started to heat up and turn into a make out. I took my sweatshirt off and he took his off. I grabbed his head gently and kissed him a little rougher. He pushed me into the bed and kissed me more. I felt his body go on top of mine gently. He started to slightly grind on me which turned me on. I let out a little moan. I saw him smirk. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. I moaned and grabbed his shirt. Lucas sucked on my neck leaving little love marks all over the place.....