Lunch Time

After the morning classes, Kensi put her books in her locker. Her locker was next to Deeks. Too much coincidence or maybe it's just the Universe's fault.

A couple seconds later, Deeks walked ot his locker and saw Kensi.

"You again? Really? I think Universe knew we were meant to each other!" He grinned and laughed.

"Shut up!" Kensi blushed a little and punched his arm playfully.

Deeks rubbed the placed where she punched him and made puppy face.

"Ow! That hurts! Did you practice MMA or something?!"

"No! Just a daughter of a Marine! So? When are we going to eat? You need to guide me because I don't know where the cafeteria is."

"Yeah, okay let's go!" He smirked and walked to the cafeteria. Kensi followed him and Deeks walked to some guys and a girl. They were also from her class but she didn't have time to talk with them. He brohugged the guys and kissed the girl's cheek.

"So this is the Kensi that is the new girl in our class!" Callen said.

"Oh yeah you haven't talked yet. So, Kensi this is Grisha Callen, he's the quarterback in the team:" He said pointing at Callen.

"Hi!" Callen said smiling.
"Hey!" She smiled back.

"And this is Sam Hanna, he is the 'bad boy' of our class and maybe from the whole school" He said pointing at Sam and laughed.

"Shut up Deeks!" Sam punched Deeks in the chest playfully and looked at Kensi: "Nice to meet you!"

"No problem. It is a pleasure to meet you too!"

"This is Eric Beale. He is the geek. If you wanna someone to talk about computers or video games...he's the right person!" He pointed at Eric.

"Hey!" Kensi smiled at Eric.

"Hello!" Eric smiled and pulled his glasses up.

"And last but not least... Nell Jones! She is also a geek. Well that is Eric's fault. Yes, they're dating."

"Hey Kensi." Nell smiled.

"Hey Nell." Kensi smiled back.

They sat down and ate lunch. After that they went outside and went to sit down and kept tallking.