The last school year together...or not

previous author's note: I wasn't supposed to write this. I just was in the middle of the classes and started imagining the rest of the story. hope you still like it :)

------------------------------------
It was their last two days before the school was over. They already had their exams and the whole 'squad' passed.

Kensi and Deeks were in the sports field, sitting on the benches.

"So Deeks... where do you plan on staying next year?" Kensi asked with her head on Deeks' lap.

"Um...me and the guys are planning in going to UCLA. They have criminology and we want to study there all together.

Kensi looked at him with her jaw dropped.

"No...way! I want criminology too! And I'm also going to UCLA!" She said with a big grin on her face.

"Guess we'll still be together in the same school." deeks smiled and they shared a passionate kiss.

The last day of school. It all went like a typical last day: teachers saying goodbye to thdir students and students saying goodbye to each other...typical.

Kensi was getting her stuff in her bag when Deeks hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Me and the guys are going to hang out later, wanna come?"

"I can't sorry. My mom and I already have plans. Maybe on the weekend."

"Yeah sure. Family first. May I join you outside so you won't be alone waiting for your mom?" He smirked.

"Yeah sure." She giggled and they both walked outside.

It didn't take much time until Julia came. Kensi and Deeks looked at each other and shared their last kiss...for now.

"I'll see you later, Fern. Remember, you can always visit me. You know the way right?" He asked in a joker way.

"Yeah I know and the same goes to you." She smirked.

He smirked and they pulled away. She got in the car and they waved at each other.

THE END

------------------------------------

Okay guys so this is the end of the first book. A little short I know but I'm maaaaybe planning on doing like 'the sequel' like the vacations or the next school year so if you'd like to have it... please let me know. and don't forget to vote :D