I'm moving again

It's been a month since Kensi found out about Deeks' secret girlfriend. She was getting more closed to herself every day. They had the sammme group of friends and for example, Nell had to choose between hanging out with her best friend or her boyfriend's.

It was 10am on a Saturday. Kensi got out of her room and walked to her mom.

"Um...mom?" Kensi asked almost whispering.

"Yes honey?" Julia answered.

"I dont think I wanna be in that school anymore."

"But you can't move now. You have only two weeks of school left and you have your exams."

"But after this school year can we..."

"I'll try and figure it out." Julia completed Kensi's sentence. She knew the real reason behind this so she didn't question it.

"Thanks mom." Kensi smiled and hugged Julia and Julia hugged her back.

On Monday, Kensi walked in school and saw her friends and thought for herself.

'Is Deeks with them?'

She stood there a few seconds until she realized Deeks wasn't there. She walked to Nell and tried to get her attention.

Nell saw her and walked over to her.

"Hey Kens!" Nell smiled.

"Hey!" Kensi answered, not that happy.

"Kensi what's going on?" Nell looked at her friend, concerned.

"I'm moving again in the end of this year." Kensi answered quietly.

"You what?!" Nelll asked, surprised.

" You heard me. After the final exams I'll talk to principal Lange and I'll move."

"But wait, are you moving from school or like...from your house too? Because girl, I wanna visit you."

"I'm not sure yet." Kensi nodded.

"Have you figured how you're gonna tell Deeks?" Nell asked.

"Not yet. I'm not even sure if I should tell him or not." Kensi answered.

Nell nodded in understatement.

------------------------------------
How do you think Deeks is going to react? comment below your opinions and dont forget to vote :D