You're kidding...Right?

Marco Diaz let out a girlish scream as he walked into the kitchen and was met with a laser puppy to the face.
"Oh, hey Marco!" Star greeted as she waved at him from the kitchen table.
"Uh, Star? Why'd you throw a laser puppy at me?" the teen asked as he walked over and sat down at the table as well.
"I didn't throw it," Star said as she went back to looking through the pages of her magazine and eating her waffles.
"Then who-"
"I did."
Marco's eyes widened at the familiar voice and he slowly looked over his shoulder to see Tom staring down at him, all three of his eyes narrowed and a smirk on his face.
"Holy hell!" he shouted as he fell out of his chair and scrambled to get to his feet.
"I'm pretty sure those two things don't go together, Diaz," Tom said with a chuckle as he sat down in Marco's seat and winked at the boy who had pressed himself against the furthest wall in the kitchen.
"Star, what is he doing here?" Marco asked the Mewni princess who was currently shoving waffles into her mouth.
"Somdin abou' akin' you out," Star replied through her mouthful of food.
Marco's eyes widened as he looked over at the demon prince who winked at him again with a sly smirk.
"Woahwoahwoahwoah...woah. Hold on. You're saying that demon ex boyfriend Tom wants to go out with me?" Marco asked and the two teens sitting at the table nodded their heads.
"I don't trust either of you."
Marco quickly turned and fled from the kitchen, going faster when he heard one of the chairs scrape against the kitchen floor.
"Marco, wait!" Star shouted as she stood up and ran after the boy who was about to walk out of the house.
Marco let out a strangled groan as Star tightly wrapped her arms around Marco and looked over her shoulder at Tom, giving him the 'You-help-me-or-so-help-me-God...-' look and Tom sighed as he concentrated as hard as he could and with a wave of his hand, Marco flew into the kitchen and was plopped onto another chair.
"Now, let's talk about this," Tom said and Star nodded her head as she sat down at her own seat and idly kicked her legs back and forth.
"Tom, didn't you have something to ask Marco?" she asked and the Hell prince nodded his head as a fire rose appeared in his hand.
"Marco Diaz, would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked as he held the rose out to the wide-eyed Mexican boy who hesitantly reached out and took the rose from Tom's hand.
"...Fine," he mumbled and a triumphant grin appeared on Tom's face.
"Good. I'll pick you up tonight," he said and cut a portal back to the Underworld that he quickly stepped into.
"I'm fucked, aren't I?" Marco groaned as he slammed his head down onto the table.
"Yep," Star giggled as she continued to kick her legs back and forth, acting like her best Earth friend was not just asked out by her demon ex.