The Past

Your POV

We walked to his studies where I sat across from him and I started to speak

"When I was little, I thought I was normal, noting ever happened at my estate. My parents were usually busy with the (L/N) business. I was usually alone just me playing with my favorite toys" I paused and looked at the floor and continued

"One day I woke up and went to my parents bedroom, it was about 10 am, and I thought my parents oversleeping was a bit weird since they always woke up at 7. So I went and I saw there bodies laying on the bed the walls covered in blood and the white sheets tinted red. I screamed and the maids and servants came running and took me away so I wouldn't see the horrible sight anymore."

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)" Ciel says

"It's fine its all in the past" I said while trying to hold my tears

"I was walking to my room and randomly someone attacked the maid who was escorting me, the last thing I saw was someone with a hood before I getting knocked out. I woke up on a table with my hands and feet chained to it. I didn't know what was happening, I was crying and yelling, randomly a strong light appeared. I pulled the chains and the broke and a gun appeared before me. I grabbed the gun with my hands trembling and started to cry, but then I remembered my parents and how I found them. My sadness turned into hatered and I started shooting at them feeling no remorse. Suddenly someone stopped me and held out his hand, I reached for it and I was taken somewhere else, I was handed some clothes and the man started to speak to me."

"Who was it?" Ciel asked

"William, he told me everything was going to be alright and took me to his house where he explained to me what happened, he told me that my father was a reaper, he was an S-class reaper and that he was well known, but he gave it up once he got married with my mom, he told me I'm only half human and half reaper. After that I lived with him for a while he was so kind to me even though he acts cold towards people. He also taught me about how S-class reapers can transform their scythes, he taught me everything he knew even fight styles. I was also taught to show no remorse he told me I have to be like that if I was going to be a reaper. Time passed and I told him I wanted to go back home, he didn't want me to but I convinced him, he does come to my estate once in a while to check up on me. Once I came back the queen ordered me to become her knight and White Cat."

"(Y/N)?"

"Its fine, my wounds have healed" I said with a smile

He stares at me and starts to walk towards me, he holds out his hand and I grab it and he helps me up

"I know its not easy for you to tell me this" he says and hugs me

"C-ciel-"

He let's go of me and his gaze mets mine, his lips centimeters away from mine

"CIEL!" The door swings open and I push Ciel away

"E-elizabeth aren't you suppose to be resting!" his eyes widen

"Well I feel better now and I wanted to see you" she says and runs and hugs him

"Ehehe w-well I should get going, bye Elizabeth"

"Wait (Y/N)!" Ciel says while Elizabeth hugging him

"Huh?"

"Are you going to join us at the party"

"Mmm maybe" I say while walking out of the room