Chapter 2: Avi

I start running as tears cover my face and everything gets blurry. I am filled with sadness and rage. My perfect day was ruined. I was never gonna meet them. I stoped and washed off my tears.

I was destroyed and started walkin towards home when I realized I didn't know where I was. So I sat down right there in the middle of the street and covered my face as I started to sobb again thinking about the concert I would never be able to see.

- Hey... Are you okay? Is everything alright?

A low and soft voice like velvet asked behind me.

- Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk.

I answered with my hands covering my face. Why don't people just mind their own buissness?

- I just want to help you

The low voice spoke again.

- I just had a tough day and I missed the most important thing I would have experienced in my life. Now if you don't mind I'd like to be left alo...

I turned around to meet that stranger with the velvet voice to discover it was non other than Avi Kaplan. The green eyed bearded bass in the poster I stared before going to sleep.

-Holy.. I am so sorry... I, I was like this cause I missed your concert because one of my coworkers was sick and I had to cover her shift.

- Oh... So that is the reason. Well it did get you very upset as I see...

- I am much better now.. Really

I started to blush, I was talking to Avi freakin Kaplan... Maybe it was not such bad day after all.

- Well I am glad you're better. A girl as pretty as yourself shouldn't be crying alone in the street. Let's do something. Why don't you come with me and wash your face and then we think about a way to fix the concert situation?

-Go with you? Where?

-Well we were eating something right here at this restaurant and I saw you cry through the window so I thought I would check on you. Everyone else is still there so why don't you come and meet them?

Avi held my hand and helped me stand up. Her soft and big hand made me have goose bumps all over and when I stood up the sight of his wonderful green eyes made me blush again. Luckily my face was already red from crying so he didn't notice.

- You know, you look really pretty with your red face and bright eyes from crying but a smile would make me very happy.

I smiled embarrassed and laughed a bit.

- Well that's much better. Beautiful. Will you tell me your name?

- I am Lisa

And we walked inside the restaurant while continue talking with his hand placed on one of my shoulders.