Chapter 4: Lisa

Avi pov

I knock on the door of Lisa's apartment and wait for her to open. I hope she didn't fall asleep while waitin it took me more than half hour to come all the way. I hear footsteps coming near the door.

- Who's this?

- Room service ma'm did you order anything?

The door opens and I am greeted by a sweet view. Her curls are tied up in a messy bun on top of her head and She's wearing an oversize sweater with pj shorts and flip flops. She smiles and greets me in.

- This is such a nice place.

- Thanks! I was lucky with the furniture it was already here when I moved in I just had to add my little touch here and there.

I leave two big McDonald bags on the kitchen table and we start eating and chatting about everything and anything. I love a girl who can enjoy food without worrying if it's too much. So we eat and talk and we are soon both laughing and making jokes.

- Are you serious? You made her do that? Hahaha

- What? I was two and I really wanted to catch a dragon. And I didn't make her. She got the costume.

She laughs so hard she chokes a bit with her coke and spills it all over me.

- Oh my god Avi I'm sorry.

- Nah It's okay I like to bathe on coke it's really good for my skin

- Haha Okay but let me find you something so you can change.

She walks to her bedroom and while she looks for something for me to change I check my phone to see the time. Damn is 3 a.m so late I didn't realize it was that late.

- Hmm Lisa is really late I should go.

- Wow yeah is really late. Are you sure you should go now? I mean you could stay here tonight if you want.

- I don't want to bother you any longer.

- You brought food and entertained me for hours. You can stay believe me. And that'll give me time to wash your clothes. Here, you can wear this.

She hands me a sweater similar to the one she is wearing and some sport pants.

- This are too big for me. They used to be my brother's but he outgrew them

- Thank you, and thanks for letting me stay.

-No problem, you can sleep in my bed the couch is really comfy I can sleep there. And you can use the bathroom there too. Have a good night!

- Good night to you too.

I go to her room and change my clothes. I put on the ones she gave me which smell really good and get in her bed. I write a text to Esther so she doesn't worry about me if she can't find me in the morning and leave my phone on the night stand. I roll and see the big Pentatonix poster in the wall. I slowly fall asleep floating between her sweet smell.