Chapter 5: See you tonight

Avi pov

I wake up in the morning and it takes me a few seconds to remember I'm not in my bunk bed at the tour bus. I notice my clothes are clean and dry waiting for me. I get dressed. Again that sweet smell. And I go to the bathroom to wash my face.

I come out the room and feel a delicious smell that leads me to the kitchen where I see lisa cooking some breakfast. I don't talk immediatly instead I stay there watching her. I like how she moves around the kitchen while making a little dance. And also I think she is quietly singing "Love Again".

-Jesus! Avi you scared me.

- Oh I'm sorry! Good morning

- woow...

- What?

- Your voice sounds really low

- Ah yeah haha I'm a morning lion. Do you know what time is it? My phone died yesterday and couldn't charge it.

- You too. I went to pick your clothes and you were already dreaming. You looked very cute by the way.. Anyway is 10 a.m.

My heart warmed up when she called me cute and I had to make an effort not to blush. I had to come up with some smart answer.

- Your little dance was cute too. And you have a good voice.

I could see how her face turned red in two seconds and how she tried to change subject.

- Ermm.. Do you want some breakfast? I have eggs, bacon, cereals, some milk and juice and fruit..

-That's a lot of breakfast

- Yeah well.. I like food haha. Mind if I turn on the tv?

- Of course! Is your home.

She turns on the tv and we start having breakfast. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had. With a very good company too.

-Look it's you guys!

She points at the tv, they are talking about last night concert and there are very positive reviews.

- I bet it was awesome.

- Today is gonna be more awesome and you are not gonna miss it this time. I should be going, my sister must be furious and we have a lot to prepare. See you tonight?

- Yeah, go, don't make them more angry. See you tonight.

She comes with me to the door.

- Thank you for the great company, for letting me stay and for this awesome breakfast.

- No... Thank you for finding me yesterday

I look at her all cute in her sleeping clothes and her messy bun and I can't resist it. I give her a big hug which allows me to identify that sweet smell that is coming from her and I place a soft gentle kiss in her forehead before letting go of our hug.

- See you tonight Lisa

- See you later Avi