hero » kyle

Striderfan : Can you please make a superhero kyle x superhero reader?

I have a plot:

The reader is a normal silly girl by day, but in night she's a superhero. Kyle is a normal guy with his friends, but at night he's the humankite who work with his superhero friends and the reader. The reader is in love with Kyle, but not with Humankite. But Kyle is in love with The reader in her superhero form, but not her normal self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N), Wake up!"

As I was in the depths of my dreams I heard someone call me by my name, I raised my head from my desk and stared at the person who ruined my slumber, it was the teacher. "What was your dream, Miss (Y/N)?" he asked. I dream't about me falling asleep on a cloud, I guess I dream't about sleeping since I was too tired from last night.

"Miss (Y/N), why don't you share your dream with the class instead of keeping  it to yourself."

"I was having a dream about me being attacked by a monster but I guess I'm still dreaming." with my comment the whole class started laughing, I'm usually grumpy when I'm awoken from a nap. "Kenny, you're laughing too hard" I heard my seatmate talk to the guy who sat next to him. I sat down next to Kyle, the smartest guy in our class.

"(Y/N), principal's office now."

I got out of my seat and headed to the principal's office, I'm used to being there since I would usually get in trouble. The principal's office is where I made friends, the usual people that would get into trouble and be sent into the principal's office is Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Craig and Kyle.

When I got in the principal's office I sat down on a chair and waited for my turn, it seems like someone was talking to the principal. I rested my head on the wall next to me, I was still tired from saving the world yesterday. Just like the members of Coon and Friends, I try to make the town a better place along with keeping my identity a secret.

After a while of sleeping I heard the door open. "Oh! (Y/N), What are you in for today?" I looked up the man who just exited the principal's office, it was Stan. "I called the teacher a monster since she woke me up from my nap." I explained. "Nice, Well I have to go back to class now." Stan said as he walked to the door, about to leave. "Also let's hangout later." With those words he was gone from the room.

"(Y/N), your turn." The principal's secretary said to me. I got up from my seat and entered the principal's office. After a while I got out and went back to class. "Hey (Y/N), how was it?" My seatmate Kyle asked. "It was the same as always." I said as I sat down. "What did you guys do for class?" I might seem like a silly girl but I actually care about my grades.

"Well we have to submit a report on first three chapters of this book." Kyle showed the book that we had to do  a report on, I took the book from his hand but as I was trying to get it my hand accidentally touched his, I tried my best not to blush. Once I've gotten the book in my hands I skimmed through a few pages. "It doesn't look that bad." I checked the blurb of the book, it seemed interesting enough. I distracted myself from the thought of touching his hand.

"For once an assignment that looks interesting." Kyle commented about the book. "You should pick up your book from the teacher." He added. "Ah, you're right." I gave his book back. "See you later." I went to the teacher's lounge and picked up my book. On my way out of school I ran into Stan. "(Y/N), we were waiting for you."

"What are we going to do today?" I asked as I stuffed my book in my bag. "We could go to the park." Kyle suggested. "That's lame." Cartman as always would disagree with Kyle's suggestions. "Shut up, Cartman. Why won't you come up with a better idea." The one in the orange jacket suggested "The mall, stupid Jew."