throb » stan

curesong : Can you make a stan x emotionless reader

Recently Stan and I had more time to hangout, this was because Kyle is preparing for a quiz bee, Cartman was scheming something and Kenny was has been trying to get a girl to go out with him. I sat next to Stan during lunch time, it was again just the two of us. "Fuck, I forgot to do my homework." Stan said as he dropped his sandwich on his tray. "Hey, did you do yours?" I looked over to Stan after he had asked. "Yeah, but we both know I didn't take it seriously." after saying that Stan laughed, I wasn't trying to make him laugh, but turns out it was funny to him.

"So are you going to do your homework in the restroom again?"

"If I don't get caught by Mr.Mackey I will." He said as he then got back to eating, I wasn't really that hungry so I was just stabbing my mash potatoes. Stan and I wouldn't really have much to talk about, so we would always be together mostly in silence or some times he would– "Stan " Someone from behind had shouted Stan's name. Stan turned his head to the source of the sound. "Wendy" Stan walked towards Wendy, leaving his lunch on the table and me alone.

Wendy's and Stan's off and on relationship continued till high school. Their relationship hasn't changed from when we were kids I guess the only thing that changed was they were more intimate, of course I would know since Stan complains about their relationship to me. Stan's constant ranting filled my head with so much information about their relationship, even things I didn't need to know I knew through his constant babbling.

Stan would probably stopped talking about their relationship if I asked him to kindly do so, but I don't know if that would be right or wrong. I tried to give hints of me not being interested in our conversation, but I guess I didn't look the part. It has always been hard for me to show my emotions so I can see why Stan continues to talk about his relationship. I picked up the remains of my lunch and took one last bite.

I got out of my seat and headed to the classroom alone, though on my way back I ran into Kyle. He waved his hands as to get my attention, this causes me to run up to him meeting him face to face. "(Y/N), how was lunch?" I raised my head as to make eye contact to the tall male. "It was okay. How about you have you eaten yet?" Kyle was busy studying for the quiz bee so I assumed he was too busy to even eat. "Yep, I ate with Token." there was a pause in the middle of our conversation until Kyle looked to my side and asked "Where's Stan? Didn't you guys eat lunch together?"

"He did, but Wendy had to talk to him."

"Well it's been awhile since you've eaten alone in that table. How was it?"

"It was quiet."

"Well you could always ask me to eat lunch with you if you're alone. Kenny would probably eat lunch with you if I'm not available."

"Thanks Kyle." I think Kyle sensed that I didn't enjoy eating alone, I've gotten so used to eating with the gang that being alone made me feel empty. Kyle turned his attention to the middle of the hallway as a bunch of students started walking and entering their respective classrooms. "Lunch is about to end. Do you wanna head to class now?" Kyle returned his attention back to me as he spoke. I looked over to the room he just came out from and noticed that the other students participating in the quiz bee were still studying.

I don't want to bother Kyle so I kindly declined his offer. "No, I'll just go there myself. You seem busy." before he could have decline I started walking to class. When I got to the classroom there was only a few people there. Bebe was hanging out with Clyde while Token , Tweek and Jimmy were sitting in one end of the room talking to each other.

I made my way to my seat and sat down. My mind trailed off as soon as I was seated, I had nothing to focus on so my mind was all over the place. I was about to close my eyes and rest for a while until I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder and saw a familiar blue hat. "You're back early."