sweet thief » stan

15 days halloween prompt challenge : I tried to buy all the Halloween candy in a store before you could

"It's finally October. I can buy a shit ton of candy and not look like a loser." I said to Stan on the other side of the phone. "You already look like a loser." as he was saying that I heard a pair of keys fall on the ground. "Hey– What was that" I jolted from the sound. "You better not go to the candy store, Stan Marsh" I got out of my bed and wore my jacket as I had my phone on my shoulder as my head pressed against it as so it won't fall. "Sorry, (Y/N). I know you plan running the candy store dry." He said as he hung up. Knowing Stan he was about to leave and beat me to the candy store.

I quickly made my way outside and ran to the candy store. Running has never been a problem for me since Stan and I usually go on jogs. I admit to eating too much, but I always make up for it by doing exercise. Despite doing the same amount of jogs as Stan he's more athletic than me. He lived further than me so he would always have more steps than me and of course he was part of the football team. As soon as I reached the front door of the candy store I placed my hand on the handle and opened it.

The first thing I saw was Stan with an empty cart and behind him was a mess, people were fighting over big boxes of candy and punching each other. I knew there was no chance of getting any candy here so I sprinted out to go to the nearest supermarket. As I left the store I saw a glimpse of Stan about to run out. I took a deep breath and ran for my life. I wanted to eat candy so much I know that all this running will be worth it.

After running for what felt like such a long time I've finally reached the supermarket. As I was about to open the door I saw Stan at the corner of my eye running at full speed as he pushed the door open. He was able to catch up with me even though I had a head start. I knew that I had no chances of winning against him when it came to physical activities, but I still don't want to give up. I followed him to the sweet aisle. It had the same view as we saw at the candy store, but there was something different. A bag assorted chocolate sat on the top of shelf.

Stan seemed to have noticed the bag as well for he had started making his way through the crowd to go get it. I saw the path he was making and tried to go through it. I managed to catch up to him and when he was about to grab the bag I tried hopping onto his back and grab the bag. As I was on him I felt our balance starting to fail us, but Stan's reflex was able to save us. He positioned himself as if he was giving me a piggyback ride. As he was concentrating on carrying me I grabbed the bag.

"I got it!" I said cheerfully.

Stan raised his head as he tried to make eye contact with me. "I won't let you get to the cashier until you promise to share with me" He said as he started walking away from the cashier while still carrying me. "That's not fair! You were planning to buy all the candy earlier while we were on the phone"

"I was going to share it with you."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying. I've been planning on buying you a ton of candy since August."

"I don't believe you."

Stan reached for his phone and as it was on his chest level he said "Here take a look at this." Stan said as he held onto his phone still not raising it to my level. "What is it?" I asked as I tried to lean over to see it. As I was about to see a bit of what was on his screen I felt his lips on mine.

"Motherfucker"

He smiled as he moved his lips away from me. "Do you want me to feed you your chocolate?" I blushed from his words and handed him the bag of chocolates. "Fine, we can share."