Daddy's Little Girl

This is my first character x reader story and I hope you like it.

(y/n)=first name

(l/n)=last name

(e/c)=eye color

(f/c)=favorite color

(h/l)=hair length

(h/c)=hair color

(s/c)=skin color

Enjoy :-)

________________

Beep! Beep! Beep! You cracked open your eyes to the sound of your dreaded alarm going off. The soft light of the morning sun peeked into your room and shined into your sleepy eyes. Your face scrunched into a scowl as you covered it with your pillow. You hated the light. In fact, you would prefer to spend your life in the dark, if light wasn't necessary for your eyesight.

Lazily, you rolled over and slammed the snooze button on your alarm, before climbing out of bed. Your (f/c) pjs clearly visible as you stretched your arms up and let out a yawn. It was Friday, the last day of school for the year. Which means Christmas was coming up....it's not like you cared though. Not to mention, your birthday is coming up tomorrow, but alas....you still didn't care.

You dragged your feet across the floor, starting your daily routine such as taking a shower, eating breakfast, and brushing your teeth. Today, you were wearing a gray long sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, black knee-high buckled boots, and a black leather jacket.

After getting dressed, you sat in front of your vanity mirror and began brushing out your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Your lovely (e/c) eyes luminously reflecting back at you, until they happened to wander down to your neck. There you wore a beautiful gold chain where a little gold angel lay dangling. Your actions of brushing your hair came to cease as you stared at the reflection of the piece of jewelry. This was a birthday gift from your parents when you were six years old. Due to your innocence and loving personality, your parents always nicknamed you "Little Angel." You loved it.....but that was in the past. Things were different now, you were different now. You shook your head, ridding it of your sad memories before hiding it in your shirt and resuming to brush your hair.

It's been nearly twelve years since your parents passed, but it was not due to natural cause. It was your birthday, the night your parents gave you your special necklace when you and your parents were driving. Your parents said they had a special surprise for you.....until.....a mysterious dark storm appeared. Before you knew it, you and your parents were in an accident. Thankfully, you had survived....but your parents weren't so fortunate. Ever since then, your life had changed. You were always in and out of foster homes. Although, none of them didn't exactly welcome you with open arms. You hated it. But now that you were seventeen going on eighteen, you now live on your own in a nice little townhouse. You didn't mind being alone though. You actually enjoyed the lack of company. Well, you weren't completely alone....for you did have one frequent visitor.....

"Morning, my daughter."

"Hello, Pitch."

"Is that how you speak to your father?"

You finally put down your brush, checking your hair making sure it looked presentable for the day before turning your attention towards the dark corner in your room where Pitch stood.

You gave him a sarcastic grin. "Morning, father." Pitch gave a nod in approval. "That's more I like it." You gave out a chuckle before you got up and closed the curtains to your window, blocking out the only light in the room to allow your "father" to walk around the room.

Ever since your life took an unexpected turn, Pitch took you in and treated you like his own daughter. Hence, why you called him "father." The people in the foster homes always assumed you were insane, but you didn't care. In fact, you couldn't have cared less about them. You were very much aware of his true nature, yet you weren't afraid. And just maybe, Pitch had developed a soft spot for you.